Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm married now so it's been a long time since I went on an actual date.
All those expectations and hopes are memories dried into dust and blown away.

I don't think I could do that again.

I do miss the "Am I supposed to sex now?" moments, like one time a girl invited me up to her apartment after a first date to show me her tarantula (like an honest to god spider, not her hooha) and I was like, "Is this a 'coffee, tea, or me' moment?" except with a spider.

I hope this story helps you, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

No, and I didn't gently caress that girl, either even though she was very attractive. I just honestly didn't know what I was supposed to do.

I kinda wished I had though because she was smokin' and we'd just had some bomb rear end sushi and that really would have capped the night off well.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Get a real creamy pasta dish, like a cajun alfredo with shrimp and scallops.
Twirl some limp cream covered noodles around your fork and stab a shrimp.
Be all like "This what ur puss looks like, right girl?" and then stuff it into your greedy mouth hole.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

This is funny but not for the reason you think it is.

• Locked thread