Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
kill you're family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
idk why you're all pixely and everyone else is just scribbly and poo poo seems like you just got lazy and ditched the theme but oh well it's not like anyone actually takes these dumb threads seriously. kind of jarring visually though, just saying.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Robo Reagan posted:

>You are in control, you just have to tell yourself you are. If you think, "Hey maybe I don't need another drink" then just put it away and think of something else and focus on that.

I'm guessing you are either unemployed or have a lovely job. Or maybe you just need hobbies. You've probably felt this way for a long time too. I'm fighting a similar thing myself but my therapist has been a huge help in telling me, "If you're not in control of yourself, then who is the one making these stupid decisions?"

You need to get control and take your mind off of autopilot.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

CloFan posted:

When is JEFF QUEST v2.0?

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
>JERRY

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Glad to see old gbs still won't die.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
The byewhore emote should be like a suicide bomb where the person quoted gets a probation but the person who uses it gets banned because who the gently caress would be lame enough to seriously use that thing.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Sappo569 posted:

I think the answer is obvious

>Masturbate furiously

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
> rape like hell

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
RIP thread.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
> gently caress the couch already jeeze.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
> delete save file
> load new game

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
> negroe balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones