Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

I'm Hispanic but I apparently look like a light-skinned Indian (olive skin/dark wavy hair) and the Indian girls at my school and at Subways love me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Valeyard posted:

A woman on our Indian team told us she "has the tonsils" when she meant tonsillitis :3:

did she do the needful

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Dirty Job posted:

I'm Hispanic but I apparently look like a light-skinned Indian (olive skin/dark wavy hair) and the Indian girls at my school and at Subways love me.

Truly you have achieved greatness with that quality subway pussy

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

SaltLick posted:

Truly you have achieved greatness with that quality subway pussy

Eat fresh!

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Dirty Job posted:

They're probably just pleasantly surprised when you don't rape them.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

scalded schlong posted:

why are you doing this OP

op is very edgy

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
since this is turning into teh rape thread can someone tell me if this is real or fake?
http://www.alternativenews.org/engl...d-deter-attacks
http://www.iba.org.il/bet/player.aspx#!/style/popAudio/ar/1567635/audio/yes

quote:

Mordechai Kedar, an Israeli scholar of Arabic literature and lecturer at Bar-Ilan University, declared Monday that raping the wives and mothers of Palestinian combatants would deter attacks.

"The only thing that could deter a suicide bomber is knowing that if caught, his sister or his mother would be raped," said Kedar during a radio talk show.

Listen to Hebrew-language radio show ; Kedar's comment begins at 1:35:00:

Kedar, who is an academic expert on the Palestinian population within Israel, served for twenty-five years in the military intelligence, where he specialized in Islamic groups.

He is a researcher at the right-wing Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies of Bar Ilan University, as well as the founder and current director of the Israel Academia Monitor, a neo-McCarthyst website that follows alleged "anti-Israel activities of Israeli academics".

During the interview on the Hakol Diburim national daily talk programme of Israel Radio Bet, the interviewer, Yossi Hadar, responded that Kedar's proposal "sounds bad [...] We can not of course take such measures."

These remarks did not deter Kedar, who responded that "it is culture..." and "this is the Middle East", before adding that "I did not speak about what we are doing or not doing. I am speaking about the reality: the only thing that will deter a suicide bomber - if he knew that if he pulls the trigger, his sister will be raped."

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Free rape passes!

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Kimmalah posted:

They're probably just pleasantly surprised when you don't rape them.

:drat:

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

It's a compliment!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

scalded schlong posted:

why are you doing this OP

Because his parents didn't give him the attention he wanted so he feels he needs to act out.

• Locked thread