Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

I'm gonna disagree on the caste system thing. It's a piece of poo poo. Speaking as someone who has to work lovely hours in a lovely retail job to pay the bills while getting an engineering degree, Indians are some of the rudest fucks I have to deal with. Indians, the Chinese, and Sudanese (certain ones tho, some are p nice). Most are anuses. So yeah op ok sure the food is alright (IMO Nepali chefs make better Indian food from what I've had in Australia - a lot of the Indian chefs tend to westernise it and it tastes wrong) and apparently things are less rapey

But

Indian people from higher castes are absolute cunts to people who they see as below them. So yeah. India is a bit backwards m8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread