Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

dream team would be good if it ever got out of tutorial mode and was like 10 hours shorter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Terror Sweat posted:

super mario strikers is the best mario sports game

its just as good, if not better than fifa street

mario strikers charged is superior but yes. i really really hope they announce a new mario strikers game soon so that rosalina can be in it and kick the poo poo out of everyone as a space mom

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

the mario strikers guys were also gonna make another mario sports game called super mario spikers. it was gonna be half-volleyball/half-wrestling and i have no idea how that was going to work but i want it. it was cancelled though, the only footage available is of an animation of waluigi jumping on mario's corpse and hitting a volleyball

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZkDwQH405M

• Locked thread