Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I just saw a commercial for it, and there's gonna be a new DBZ movie in theaters this August. I know it features Goku and Krillin, but I'm still waiting for Vegeta to be confirmed before I decide to see it. It's called Battle of the Gods or something if you want to check it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah yeah that's great and all, but tell me:

what about his pants?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
yeah I saw it

Piccolo finally gets to save the day and then marries vegeta and then they reaööy getöäöå ö'ä' '' äåö

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
This was released last yer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Battle_of_Gods

MMOs & Welfare
Jan 24, 2007

by Lowtax
wow. buschimaki'd again.

Dr. Furious
Jan 11, 2001
KELVIN
My bot don't know nuthin' 'bout no KELVIN
is this a reboot?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Dr. Furious posted:

is this a reboot?

no they did an entire series rehaul already this is just a new dbz tale

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Whis (ウイス Uisu?) wakes Beerus, the God of Destruction (破壊神ビルス Hakaishin Birusu?), from his long slumber and tells him that Freeza was defeated by a Saiyan. Whis continues showing scenes of Goku's past, until Beerus interrupts him and tells him he has seen enough. 39 years earlier, the Oracle Fish (予言魚 Yogen-gyo?) foretold that a mighty opponent would appear before Beerus, the Super Saiyan God (超サイヤ人ゴッド Sūpā Saiya-jin Goddo?). Beerus, with Whis, then tracks down the warrior who defeated Freeza, Goku. On Kaiō-sama's planet, Beerus proceeds to challenge Goku, who is ecstatic over the new challenge but ultimately becomes overwhelmed and defeated by two strikes, despite having powered up to Super Saiyan 3. Disappointed by the subsequent lack of challenge, Beerus departs in order to seek out more powerful adversaries on Earth.

Dr. Furious
Jan 11, 2001
KELVIN
My bot don't know nuthin' 'bout no KELVIN
wow that sounds pretty cool

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

goku

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Iggy Koopa posted:

Whis (ウイス Uisu?) wakes Beerus, the God of Destruction (破壊神ビルス Hakaishin Birusu?), from his long slumber and tells him that Freeza was defeated by a Saiyan. Whis continues showing scenes of Goku's past, until Beerus interrupts him and tells him he has seen enough. 39 years earlier, the Oracle Fish (予言魚 Yogen-gyo?) foretold that a mighty opponent would appear before Beerus, the Super Saiyan God (超サイヤ人ゴッド Sūpā Saiya-jin Goddo?). Beerus, with Whis, then tracks down the warrior who defeated Freeza, Goku. On Kaiō-sama's planet, Beerus proceeds to challenge Goku, who is ecstatic over the new challenge but ultimately becomes overwhelmed and defeated by two strikes, despite having powered up to Super Saiyan 3. Disappointed by the subsequent lack of challenge, Beerus departs in order to seek out more powerful adversaries on Earth.

This sounds really loving dope! Definitely a must-see for me now, how about my other goons, you gonna catch this flick?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Buschmaki posted:

This sounds really loving dope! Definitely a must-see for me now, how about my other goons, you gonna catch this flick?

going to watch it and eat pasta

Dildo Malone
Sep 14, 2008

we did it everyone

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I don't like DBZ or anime just the concept of goku is funny to me.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
so I'm not interested in this movie but if you had a poll I'd vote goku on it.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
how about you just goku yourself

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Benedick Cuckold posted:

how about you just goku yourself

I don't know what word goku is meant to be replacing here. "Go kill yourself" "Go cuck yourself" "Go coo yourself" ? Please be more clear.

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
OVER 9000 lol

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Buschmaki posted:

I don't know what word goku is meant to be replacing here. "Go kill yourself" "Go cuck yourself" "Go coo yourself" ? Please be more clear.

the first one. cuck-based puns are for retards with small penises

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
cool OP i'll let my friends who have kids know that a new movie for children is coming out

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Benedick Cuckold posted:

cuck-based puns are for retards with small penises

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."
ssj3 goku gets like 2 shotted against the villain in the movie

• Locked thread