Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

butplug accident posted:

gently caress off you weird human being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
How much time did you waste making those charts?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

how much time did you waste making those charts?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

John Kruk posted:

If anyone needed proof that LouisGod and Abraham are/were terrible mods, the numbers are all there.

Edit: EST please

What did Gabraham do? I know Louis made a mod challenged to see a naked girl. Abe is a shithead, but as far as I know he's a good shithead.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

you are the worst kind of nerd. Using your power to do nothing. For shame

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Iggy Koopa posted:

you all just stand by and watch me do this, who really has a problem here

I'm kinda drunk. Is that a problem?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Subliminal Sauce posted:

Look if we're gonna sit through your PowerPoint presentation will there at least be pizza?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Pretty sad actually when a slenderman child murder doesn't even really register a blip on the radar.

they talked about my forum on the radio. Everything they said was wrong, but they talked about it.

• Locked thread