Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should marijuana be legal?
This poll is closed.
Yes 206 79.54%
No 53 20.46%
Total: 259 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Ever since Washington State enacted the legal marijuana law it made me think, why isn't marijuana legal? I can't think of a reason why it should be illegal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Why?

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Thanks for the sarcastic reponses, next time take your fedora off at the door

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

tsa posted:

Pretty certain it's the libertarians :qq: ing about legal weed that have the fedoras.

Libertarian principles are actually solid, it just happens that a lot of libertarian candidates are retarded

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
You live in your insular little forum here and keep reaffirming eachothers dumb opinions about libertarianism and how weed is bad until you think that its reality, but the truth is youre no better than a aborigine tribe that still thinks its ok to walk around with your boobs hanging out.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
I didnt post anything racist

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Internet Webguy posted:

Should walking around with your boobs hanging out be legal?

It all ready is.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
If you think thats racist its because you have a low opinion of aborigine tribes

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
You're no better than them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Theres so many logical fallacies I don't even know where to begin crafting my retort

• Locked thread