Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should marijuana be legal?
This poll is closed.
Yes 206 79.54%
No 53 20.46%
Total: 259 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
No, marijuana leads to jazz and interracial sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Libertarian principles are actually solid, it just happens that a lot of libertarian candidates are retarded

OP doesn't disappoint

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

You live in your insular little forum here and keep reaffirming eachothers dumb opinions about libertarianism and how weed is bad until you think that its reality, but the truth is youre no better than a aborigine tribe that still thinks its ok to walk around with your boobs hanging out.

Racism, libertarianism and weed: Triforce complete

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTUH6LiPfhQ&t=5s

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

I didnt post anything racist

Aren't you white?

That's racist :colbert:

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Negative Entropy posted:

I don't know about that, I'm sure if you walked outside topless with your manboobs you would get arrested for assault

Now now, maybe the pot-smoking libertarian doesn't have any man-boobs.

If you think thats racist its because you have a low opinion of aborigine tribes

Is that why you said we're no better than them? So we're good?

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
I fought the digeridoo menace not because australia was strong, but because it was weak. I knew that we could be tempted to have our titties out like the aborigines; as a people we were no different from them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
THere are good arguments on both sides

• Locked thread