Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Disco Pope posted:

*Ruins a party in Scotland due to weird, half-understood sectarian overtones in music by band nerds from Boston.

The most disappointed person I've ever met was a FREE IRELAND weird Bostonian who was in Edinburgh on a university exchange and was pretty unhappy to learn that anyone who espouses either Irish nationalist or unionist politics to a group of ACTUAL Irish people (and not whatever stupid loving criteria Americans use for being something i.e. having red hair) gets swiftly smacked down and is called a knuckledragging inbred anachronism

I've been to loving Derry, we don't loving want that

Should just make Norn Irn completely independent IMO

A CRAB IRL fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Jul 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

kustomkarkommando posted:

you trying to start a fight wee lad?

I'm in BRY ya wee spide saunter on

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

Hugh Malone posted:

Saunter on.

SAUNTER ON!

bet.

An Irish Punk Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTtbRY5CuCE

(actually by Jetplane Landing / Fighting With Wire)

• Locked thread