Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Scalding Coffee posted:

They should have went further with the tears. It was like the grimdark writer was mostly in control and during his break, the one who knows about the other games, and lighten the mood.

That's because during his "break" he was working on Magical Starsign :v:
(which is Earthbound+Phantasy Star and you should play it)

I've played Earthbound but I haven't played this. From what I've heard that's pretty shameful on my part, so I'll definitely be following along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Our name is Goons, for we are many.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Welp now it's pretty obvious Brownie Brown had something to do with this. Not pulling any punches either.

I'll cry whenever the hell I feel like it dammit :cry:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

SaGa Frontier 2 bothered me at times and that was basically Game of Thrones: The Game in terms of body count, but that's child's play compared to this :smithicide:

Haniwa dying so early in really puts the game on a razor's edge, because it sure doesn't feel like anyone's safe.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Darth TNT posted:

For a moment I was afraid that they were mr Saturns. I hate those guys.

What the hell is this?!

Hopefully these New Age Retro Hippies can teach Flint some new skills, poor guy is gonna need a little bit more than a 2x4!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Mega 64 posted:

Wine snob ghost is the smuggest thing I've ever seen, it's amazing.

• Locked thread