Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Oh boy, I've always wanted to see a full LP of this. Here's hoping this one actually gets there!

I'm also going to have to tell Leave that the very first update used :krakentoot:. Good on ya, Mega. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Given what the game encouraged us to do with the family's names, surely we are Goons.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Whoa, I think we may have taken a turn into bad taste somewhere in the last half-dozen posts. :cripes: Not to mention Endorph has phrased that explanation to accentuate the negative pretty severely.

Leave's parole hearing is up really soon, so yeah. He should be back relatively shortly.

This isn't the Earthbound thread though. So... What's the story with Mega's new avatar? Oh, and are monster entries a thing in Mother 3?

Yapping Eevee fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Aug 19, 2014

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Right, just so nobody else has to ask... Would someone please translate the dialogue of those mice from English English into regular English? Because I understood maybe half of that. :psyduck:

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
...That was meant to be sad? :v:

I mean, I understand that Lucas saw an illusion of his Mother. And then he was so desperate to reach her that he flat-out flung himself off a cliff. Like a total dingus.

I know there's such a thing as being blinded by grief, but that bit just fell flat for me. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Forer posted:

I think it's supposed to be symbolism for, since they just nearly died, Lucas got close to heaven and was going to be re-united with his mother, and got torn from it by living again (since I'm assuming we're not going to spend the rest of the game as ghosts)

Hmm... Yeah, that works. Although that has some unfortunate implications...

• Locked thread