Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass

dogcrash truther posted:

drop the cute act and go buck wild. Do this right

yeah it's gay when people try to act overly cute and nice it screams tryhard and fake to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass
drilldo squirt you are a retard and not only is your low-effort "trolling" gimmick unfunny but it is also unoriginal, it takes quite a literal retard to gently caress up a shitposting gimmick that hard. you must be one of those dudes who self diagnoise themselves with aspergers and stop caring because "haha, yeah, i'm a sperg, on the internet".

ass
"back in my day, kids, i used to pretend i have aspergers syndrome online until it just grew on me and i got full blown aspergers"

ass

rolling with the punches won't make you sound any smarter, stop trying idiot

ass

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm glad you are still willing to give me a shot sid.

I'm willing to give you a shot, to the head, if you so desire :D

ass

Nacho Destroyer posted:

drill is a bottom tier troll, hell, I'd say he's worse than raspy

it takes quite some brain damage to be worse than a 4chan dude who wants to be accepted in fyad

ass

drilldo squirt posted:

Byob, the only good burns where from dogcrash.

drat, we're letdown now...

ass

WindmillSlayer posted:

[Scene opens, DeadlyPie sits a his computer, $120 dollar corsair K-95 at his fingers, using high fluidity cherry mx-red buttons for maximum posting efficieny]

DP: I am a good poster!

DP IRL: I am sad, about my life.

[DP smiles, as people yell at him]

DP: I am very good, and skilled!

[DP checks his texts to see if his mom has responded to his request for food money]

DP: People like me!

DP IRL: *tears*

[DP reaches for a tissue, and there are none left, all gone from his near constant masturbation]

DP IRl: Ugh

[DP uses a used tissue to wipe his tears]

DP: Lol you guys are faggots.

This actually also applies to you coincidentally, just replace the last line with "ARRRGH I'M GOING TO NITE CREW"

ass
I mean, while we're all owning people here

ass

WindmillSlayer posted:

[SCENE OPENS: Cowabanga sits, bamboo graphics pad in front of him. He looks out the window to the slums]

COWA: Hmm what should I do today?

COWA: Yes, I shall draw a baby being hosed!

[Draws a baby being hosed]

COWA: I will surely get fyad cred!

Nice try, except I don't own a bamboo tablet you stupid rear end

ass

Salmiakki posted:

wtf this thread is about drilldo squirt

somehow he got probated for 7 more minutes :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass

Salmiakki posted:

his threads keep gettin gassed bc theyre bad