Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

drilldo squirt, you should come up with some new material, originality is in these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

you suck, dude, i hate reading your posts. i like to read posts that make me smile or laugh, even if it's just on the inside. but your posts don't do that, they just make me bored, and upset that they are distracting people from writing posts that might make me do those things.

i am he

what im trying to say, is you're fuckin terrible at posting

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

In it, he's wearing glasses, like some kind of nerd

oh man.. if this is true....

i am he

drilldo squirt has a tinuy dick, that he's probably never even put in a girl's vagina

i am he

drilldo squirt wears glasses that magnify his eyes and make them look huge and faggy. he wears a suit and tie to casual events like a school class or a bar with friends, and he thinks he looks cool. but everybody thinks, and knows, that he looks dumb as hell

i am he

he has a limp because he got injured in some sort of attack, and now he needs to use a cane to walk places, like a stupid old man

i am he

it takes a really bad poster to be this bad at making GBS threads in byob, when forums user Arfjason's script that said one word, successfully caused many people in byob get upset

i am he

ok, so you know hitler? ya, the stupid idiot one that everyone hates, that's the guy. take him, throw some nerdy glasses on him, a stupid bowl cut, a tiny penis, and give him the inability to write something half as good as "mein kampf," and you are getting close to drilldo squirt

i am he

also, if drilldo squirt was hitler, he probably would have failed to shoot himself in the face somehow, like his fingers were too fat to pull the trigger or something, or his glasses fell off and he couldnt find the gun

i am he

drilldo squirt posted:

I think I could take byob, honestly.

i would grab your glasses and hold them way above your head (because you're probably short too, as well as fat) and you'd try to jump and grab them but i would just hold them too high for your fat body to jump and laugh at you

i am he

drilldo squirt posted:

Byob, the only good burns where from dogcrash.

you misspelled "were," idiot

i am he

just having a little fun drilldo, i love you dude

i am he

drilldo squirt posted:

To late bro, you are dead at yobcon.

NOT

i am he

byob is famous for its proficiency at ownage

i am he

drilldo is... uhhhh... fat! and... he smells!

i am he

man, drilldo squirt sucks

i am he

I'll kill him !!

i am he

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

bitch meet me irl, let's go t o the park and shoot some hoops, just a frinedly one v one, not, im going to dunk on your loving face so hard. im like mike and your his loving dweeb friend in this situation, with glasses.

• Locked thread