Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.

Atticus Finch posted:

No.

I just read somewhere last year's Bears draft pick Greene might not make it. What are the odds? I remember him being one of the higher rated LBs last year.

Christian Jones is pushing to knock him out of his job, if a really bad projected roster by the ESPN beat writer is to be believed.

Tbqh I think Jones is the better prospect but I don't think Greene gets cut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.

quote:

@AlbertBreer 14m

4) Texans QB Tom Savage could eventually see time this year. Looked good in spring. Big thing is ability to maintain it v. live competition.

Poor Andre :(

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.
Kyle Fuller has apparently been clowning on Jimmy Clausen and Jorden Palmer, but got burnt bad by Cris Williams on a go route.

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.
After one day of Bears training camp, the reports are: David Fales looks loving terrible and Kyle Fuller looks really good.

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.

Chilichimp posted:

Consider what Peyton Manning made Knowsean Moreno look like after a year? TRich would look like AD if Indy would hire some loving WR's for Luck to throw ball at.

Andrew Luck has noted Good Wide Receiver Reggie Wayne to throw to and they just signed Hakeem Nicks. TY Hilton is pretty okay too.

Edit: Looking it up yeah I guess Wayne did get early. Huh, I have no idea why I thought the injury was near the end of the season.
VVVVVV

DupaDupa fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Jul 25, 2014

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.

quote:

‏@RapSheet 36s

The #49ers fear that RB Kendall Hunter’s knee injury is one that could be significant. Waiting on MRI results now after he landed awkwardly

Lattimore and Hyde quietly fistbump

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.
Reports from day three of Bears camp are that Kyle Fuller and Pat O'Donnell look really good, and every new long snapper looks loving abysmal.

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.
I don't get how Mayhew went from being a really good GM to a really mediocre one in such a short amount of time.

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.
Seems like a lot of training camps have been getting fairly chippy. Lamarr Houston has been involved in three already throughout OTAs and training camp.

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.
Martellus Bennett bodyslammed Kyle Fuller WWE-style for trying to strip the ball during a scrimmage. It took Houston, Marshall, Forte, and a back up tight end to keep Bennett away from Fuller.

The only article with any details about the fight is sanctimonious as all hell. http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago-bears/post/_/id/4693411/martellus-bennett-meltdown-unnecessary

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.

Bleacher Report finally good for something.

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.

Dexo posted:

:stare: Wait seriously for that?

I think the Marquess Wilson injury happening earlier probably made a lot of people in the front office pretty mad about a vet slamming a 1st round pick to the ground. I think the suspension is a bit much but w/e.

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.

AAA DOLFAN posted:

I absolutely love marquess wilson the same way I was beating the drum for josh Gordon.

And uh er Stedman bailey but for different reasons. As a receiver I see wilson as a josh Gordon copy. Such effortless speed mixed with great ability in traffic. He almost catches better when a db is right near him and he needs to make a o-t-s catch. 1st round talent with a udfa rap sheet

Everyone in the front office was reportedly expecting Wilson to explode this year. :sigh:

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.

Parmesan Basil posted:

Ideally we fall to the range to get a top QB in the draft.

Some one is going to be disappointed when Alex Smith drags you to 8-8 and a playoff berth in a weak AFC.

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.
I really want Mallet to have a great game so a dumb team will give him a monster contract in March thinking he's the next Tom Brady. :getin:

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.
Kyle Long does a drat good white man shuffle

http://instagram.com/p/rj6AWcotKl

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.

SunshineDanceParty posted:

It happened slowly, but with Matt Forte, Jared Allen, Marshall's second chapter, Urlacher leaving, Tillman staying, and the dorkiest coach in the NFL, the Bears became likable.

The Bears are a really cool team to follow if all you want is to have a lot fun and don't care about "Achieving things."

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.

Volkerball posted:

I'm so proud of Dallas Raider fans. Couldn't ask for better ambassador's for the fan base. I'm tearing up a bit.

Maybe don't tear up so fast..

quote:

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora · 2h

Raiders owner Mark Davis walked to the fields here with Cowboys owner Stephen Jones. Fans in stand openly campaigning to move Raiders to LA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.

Filthy Casual posted:

The Bears' Zach Miller (aka the wrong one), just beat cover 2 for TD catch in a preseason game, look out Jimmy Graham.

The lesser Zach Miller on the Bear's roster hasn't had a full healthy season since 2011. I'm not really expecting him to beat out Rosario much less Bennett.

Bennett is the best TE in the league after the catch.

• Locked thread