Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I guess Friday is when I'll find out if Andre Johnson is going to be a Texan this season

:sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

He's not a stabbin hobo he's a quarterbackin hobo

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

It's not like we didn't already know the QB situation is bad

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The consensus seems to be that the Texans weren't going to draft Bridgewater even if the Vikings hadn't traded up

That could just be the denial talking, though

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I, uh... what?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I was absolutely mad the Vikings traded up to get Teddy, what I was referring to was that people with contacts in the organization like John McClain or Tania Ganguli implied that the Texans weren't going to take him anyway

Garoppolo is the one who was actually a target that got yanked out before they could draft him

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

By not trading Mallett and drafting Garoppolo, the Patriots were really just trolling themselves

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

davecrazy posted:

1st ACL of camp?

Well, no....

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The backup QB grass always looks greener when yours is Brandon Weeden

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Sorry but Tom Savage already claimed that honor

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Mark Berman @MarkBermanFox26
Andre Johnson reported to NRG Stadium this mornning.The Texans best player back w/ the team after missing all of the off season activitIes

:feelsgood:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Arian Foster and Andre Johnson both have "minor" tweaked hamstrings. For Foster this is the third year in a row he's had a reportedly minor hamstring issue and the previous two times he missed significant time in the season. Andre's is apparently legitimately minor

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Clowney allowed Dennis Johnson to live

https://mobile.twitter.com/CaptRonBRB/statuses/493823563099803649

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Meanwhile, his replacement beard...

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

As a big fan of the movie Jeremiah Johnson I have no problem with the beards

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Case Keenum is getting first team reps in practice, nobody tell bhsman

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

Who was he actually trying to connect with?

:derp::derp::derp::derp::derp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Clowney was pulled from practice today, looked to have a neck issue

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Locked thread