Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

How's Jarvis Landry been doing in Miami? He was my favorite LSU player these past couple of years and I want him to continue to be awesome and make impossible catches and blow people up on special teams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Shath Hole posted:

Also, goons love to think in black and white. Things are either the best, or the worst. Atlanta's front 7 is neither, and will ultimately end up right in the middle and the truth is goons are usually wrong about lots of things, so we will see how it all turns out as the season unfolds.

Well, I mean, every team can't be right in the middle. Someone has to be the worst and a team that was really bad the year before, hasn't substantially upgraded their pieces, and has already lost one important player to injury seems like a good candidate for being near the bottom.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Shath Hole posted:

Stopped reading at "hasn't substantially upgraded their pieces"

If you think Tyson Jackson and Paul Soliai are substantial upgrades over anything then I don't know what to tell you. Atlanta will be near the bottom of the league in generating pressure again.

• Locked thread