Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Morkyz posted:

Self hating liberal maggots or jingoistic fucks?

As my fellow Goons have told you, yeah.

But also, there is of course a wide range of beliefs in America, but the times are such that you'll only hear about extremism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Pop

And now I must kill you.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Pheasants

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

the tippy top %1 are weirdo aliens

I've hung out with the 1% AMA

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

SirEvelynTremble posted:

What does Rothschild semen taste like?

Don't know.

But the food bill was always impressive - like tens of thousands of dollars for lunch.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

lol you were hanging out with rappers. people who are actually old money 1% illuminati wealthy aren't all new money tacky like being all ostentatious at lunch haha.

Big events bro

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

growing up in industrial northern new jersey, i never knew any really rich people, but then i went to an elite private university in new england with a lot of old money WASP types.

and i didn't even realize it till i visited my buddies vacation house on nantucket island. like, they all acted pretty normal and down to earth. if anything, a little embarassed about it (probably because the jews have brainwashed american WASPS to being guilty for having money). the snotty ones were JAPs from nyc or california new money.

Not even close.

FYI we must kill the rich.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Why Germans gotta be all hippy and poo poo? Get some backbone and man up with a real army, Germany.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

gently caress the ROW posted:

America rules you piece of poo poo

You talking to me?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The EU is the new Holy Roman Empire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

to the extent the italians dont ruin their own economy anyway

American Hegemony is a beautiful thing.

I'm prepared to say "the most beautiful Empire to ever exist".

• Locked thread