Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
i'll subtly equate thinking about loving my neighbor with actually loving my neigbor, throw in some nonsense about confessing to my pastor and mom, and then call everyone who sees me as a selfish idiot as just holding over traditional american ideals. that ought to obscure the fact that hurting my loved one means literally nothing to me because i am, in fact, completely and entirely self-centered. i am the enlightened man,.

Killed a Girl in 96 fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Jul 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Wait, like, actual money?

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

hurting my loved one means literally nothing to me

This is the reason I'm fundamentally incapable of cheating - the thought of violating that level of hopeful trust from someone I care about is honestly revolting to me. It's not about wet organs.

But of course poly is a totally different issue - there's no possibility of cheating by definition in that case.

I'm getting too serious. Sorry. Ironically racist comment for yucks.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I mean, if you are "fundamentally incapable" of something, it isn't really admirable that you refrain from doing it. In its majestic equality, the law forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, beg in the streets and steal loaves of bread, and so forth and so on.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
You guys, I took your advice & started cheating on my partner but tonight while we were having sex she said my pussy tasted like lies. I told her monogamy is just a system of oppression & that she needed to grow up & stop using toddler logic and she nodded sagely and went back to eating me out. The problem is, now that she knows, I feel like I've revealed too much to her & not only is it going to make the loving around less hot I fear we may never return to the halcyon hours of our relationship earlier this afternoon where she was still ignorant of all the dicking I was getting. Any tips for getting the spark back? Should I be douching between liaisons or something?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
my wife started perioding Saturday, should I have banged someone else? y/n?

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

SOME PEOPLE FIND HOME APPLIANCES SEXUALLY AROUSING! ZORDS ARE NOT APPLIANCES, DAMMIT!

Trixie Hardcore posted:

You guys, I took your advice & started cheating on my partner but tonight while we were having sex she said my pussy tasted like lies. I told her monogamy is just a system of oppression & that she needed to grow up & stop using toddler logic and she nodded sagely and went back to eating me out. The problem is, now that she knows, I feel like I've revealed too much to her & not only is it going to make the loving around less hot I fear we may never return to the halcyon hours of our relationship earlier this afternoon where she was still ignorant of all the dicking I was getting. Any tips for getting the spark back? Should I be douching between liaisons or something?

Douche before, during and after every liaison. :eng101:

Holy crap did this thread fall to bits, guess that's the folly of having opinions.

Everyone is going to have a different opinion and levels of opinions towards the act of infidelity and those who commit it from "hey what'll happen will happen" to (as I've seen two times in this thread) "cheating is literally worse than murder".

This whole thing is easy. Want to be in a relationship but still gently caress around? Do it. Want to be a relationship and don't gently caress around? Do it.

No matter what you say, do or how you live your life there will always be some fuckface judging you to varying degrees. Just be a cool enough dude/dudette to not get bent out of shape when someone dislikes what you do with your life as it not any of their business.

I guarantee after this post there will be people who will disagree with me and find need to point out I'm evil for having such an opinion about things:colbert:.

Also this thread is becoming like an old woman's sewing circle, where Dolphin is the weird crazy lady near the back who's much more entertaining than anyone else, I'm probably trying to figure out how to heat up a muffin using the kettle, Trixie keeps going on about all the crazy sex she had whilst she was younger whilst Maoist Pussy listens shaking her head at the very idea that people have sex for any reason.

TV show producers, I have a script of this lined up of this for a pilot, call me

Facepalm Ranger fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Jul 24, 2014

PenguinBob
Oct 12, 2000
yeah. it's basically really stupid and gay to have normative values or try to bond with people in general, because we're all just going to die eventually anyway. gently caress it. we're going to die. we're all going to die and none of it will have mattered. yolo. 420. hail satan. kill your parents. all the feels. weed goku. goku driving test.

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

SOME PEOPLE FIND HOME APPLIANCES SEXUALLY AROUSING! ZORDS ARE NOT APPLIANCES, DAMMIT!

PenguinBob posted:

yeah. it's basically really stupid and gay to have normative values or try to bond with people in general, because we're all just going to die eventually anyway. gently caress it. we're going to die. we're all going to die and none of it will have mattered. yolo. 420. hail satan. kill your parents. all the feels. weed goku. goku driving test.

Yeah, you're a loving moron and as I said people would disagree with me.:golfclap:

There isn't a little book called "the rules and guidelines to being a normal human" that you have to read before exiting the womb so that you can intergrate seamlessly into every culture and society.

What's normal to you may not be normal to someone else, but you know well done on completely missing the point and getting your pants all in a twist.

Facepalm Ranger fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Jul 24, 2014

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I cannot lie, Captain. It would be.. illogical.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Facepalm Ranger posted:

Also this thread is becoming like an old woman's sewing circle, where Dolphin is the weird crazy lady near the back who's much more entertaining than anyone else, I'm probably trying to figure out how to heat up a muffin using the kettle, Trixie keeps going on about all the crazy sex she had whilst she was younger whilst Maoist Pussy listens shaking her head at the very idea that people have sex for any reason.

TV show producers, I have a script of this lined up of this for a pilot, call me

Golden Girls. It's not a new show, you're just describing the plot to Golden Girls, sorry.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Thread needs some love and reconciliation, too much goon on goon violence itt

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
How did I end up as loving Bea Arthur

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Maoist Pussy posted:

because she was the only one available while your wife or partner or w/e was loving Steven seagall

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

who do you carry the torch for, my young man?
when guys cheat it can just be physical... When girls cheat theirs always an element of emotion (it has been proven through science that women all form an emotional bond to anyone they have sex with, while men don't have the same automatic physiological response) therefore it's more of a betrayal

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Maoist Pussy posted:

I was magi imagining you as Blanche in mine :ohdear:

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Golden Girls. It's not a new show, you're just describing the plot to Golden Girls, sorry.

What's Golden Girls? Oh well, back to the cucking board.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Luvcow posted:

I was magi imagining you as Blanche in mine :ohdear:

Goddamnit I want to be Blanche! You are not making me Dorothy!

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Maoist Pussy posted:

Who else would you be though really

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Goddamnit I want to be Blanche! You are not making me Dorothy!

Fine I'll be Betty White

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
When I found out that Estelle Getty was the youngest of them mind was blown

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Facepalm Ranger posted:

Yeah, you're a loving moron and as I said people would disagree with me.:golfclap:

There isn't a little book called "the rules and guidelines to being a normal human" that you have to read before exiting the womb so that you can intergrate seamlessly into every culture and society.

What's normal to you may not be normal to someone else, but you know well done on completely missing the point and getting your pants all in a twist.

youre a stupid annoying idiot and i wish you'd shut up

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

youre a stupid annoying idiot and i wish you'd shut up

As the large lebyeski says "howdy dude, that's just like your personal perception man" :smug:.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Facepalm Ranger posted:

As the large lebyeski says "howdy dude, that's just like your personal perception man" :smug:.

Don't you ever misquote the big lebowski ever again ironically or not is that understood

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i f*ck WHO i want WHEN i want HOW i want get off my back DAD !!!!! b

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

mookface posted:

Don't you ever misquote the big lebowski ever again ironically or not is that understood

I purposely misquoted it out of fear of it being a meme now and a bannable offence :tinfoil:.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Decrepus posted:

Any woman in a happy long relationship has to put up with a penis in the butte from time to time.
Dudes should have to put up with something in the butte occasionally too. It's good for the prostate and my strap-on isn't just for show. :mad:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
That prostate thing is bullshit and completely overrated.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

mookface posted:

When I found out that Estelle Getty was the youngest of them mind was blown

Second youngest. She had over ten years on Rue McClanahan.

I know Golden Girls.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Maoist Pussy posted:

That prostate thing is bullshit and completely overrated.

I think we've narrowed down your intimacy issues right here.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

I went from a relationship with a gorgeous, almost supermodel appearance girl who I constantly got envious stares about because I was "enlightened" and she wouldn't accept relationships if they weren't open and we hosed a lot of people and it ended disastrously after a few years when she decided she in fact liked one of the guys she'd randomly hosed (while I was in the room I'd add) way better and moved in with him / got pregnant / married within six months (but suddenly it doesn't have to be open with him now she has a kid I'd bet)

to an attractive but homely looking girl who is 100% insistent on monogamy and would immediately break up with me if she ever got a hint I was cheating with her, and I never have and 95% certain I won't

and I am much happier!

who could possibly have guessed that high levels of trust and companionship and security and love are better than getting your dick wet for long term happiness

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
if u cross your fingers when you marry your partner its okay to cheat on them forever, in the eye of the gods

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

who do you carry the torch for, my young man?

Clamps McGraw posted:

who could possibly have guessed that high levels of trust and companionship and security and love are better than getting your dick wet for long term happiness

having both is better tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Clamps McGraw posted:

I went from a relationship with a gorgeous, almost supermodel appearance girl who I constantly got envious stares about because I was "enlightened" and she wouldn't accept relationships if they weren't open and we hosed a lot of people and it ended disastrously after a few years when she decided she in fact liked one of the guys she'd randomly hosed (while I was in the room I'd add) way better and moved in with him / got pregnant / married within six months (but suddenly it doesn't have to be open with him now she has a kid I'd bet)

to an attractive but homely looking girl who is 100% insistent on monogamy and would immediately break up with me if she ever got a hint I was cheating with her, and I never have and 95% certain I won't

and I am much happier!

You've proved it true!

• Locked thread