Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Hedgehog

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Do they have Slurpees in the middle-east? Two bros sitting down and hashing things out over Slurpees is about the best way to do things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panamaniac

HEROES NEVER DIE

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Do they have Slurpees in the middle-east? Two bros sitting down and hashing things out over Slurpees is about the best way to do things.

The profitability of Slurpees are the one thing Indians and Pakistanis can agree upon.

SHISHKABOB

My tohughts are kill yourself OP.

Hingehead
Raze the old city of Jerusalem. That way everybody have nothing so they can all shut the gently caress up and I can enjoy my falafel sandwich.

Secks Cauldron

I thought they closed that place down!

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

They're not even using ovens. They learned nothing!
But I even went out and got a Jewish oven mitt :mad:

onecircles
Palestinians: "You know what? Fine! We're leaving. God you guys are such dicks! I mean loving seriously. You are the worst neighbors that have ever moved in here! We're going to go live in Europe or Africa or some poo poo. gently caress this loving hole you want us to live in. I hope you realize how ironic this is."

Thhis is what I'd do if I was all the Palestinians. Maybe I can hack into their brains after the singularity and teach them my knowledge.

paranoid randroid
the raffah crossing has been closed since morsi got dumped. nowhere to run, baby.

Throwdini
somebody should stop obama from not stopping israel

DICKLORD BONE
I think it's gay as gently caress and the palatanes should all just move somewhere else to like Egypt or somewhere less gay

Hingehead

onecircles posted:

Palestinians: "You know what? Fine! We're leaving. God you guys are such dicks! I mean loving seriously. You are the worst neighbors that have ever moved in here! We're going to go live in Europe or Africa or some poo poo. gently caress this loving hole you want us to live in. I hope you realize how ironic this is."

Thhis is what I'd do if I was all the Palestinians. Maybe I can hack into their brains after the singularity and teach them my knowledge.

But... Al Aqsa mosque!

Mumpy Puffinz

Secks Cauldron posted:

But I even went out and got a Jewish oven mitt :mad:

I'm not even sure if this is offensive or not. Either way, you made me laugh.

KomodoWagon

by R. Guyovich

onecircles posted:

Yeah a lot of them are actually doing that but turns out it's working out about as well for them as when the Jews tried it

onecircles

Hingehead posted:

But... Al Aqsa mosque!

gently caress it bro, it aint worth it. We'll make a better mosque with a mosque within a mosque. let it go bro. LET IT GO! LET IT GO BRO! NO! LET IT GO! BRO! I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THIS BRO! LOOK CINDY DOESN'T CARE! NO! DUDE! dude cry it out. it's ok man. ok cindy loves you, she just drank too much. Nah man we cool. Bros for life right? hey pull out your dick so I can suck it.

KomodoWagon posted:

Yeah a lot of them are actually doing that but turns out it's working out about as well for them as when the Jews tried it

They should go to America and take over all the Indian reservations.

a shiny rock

they should get along imo

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec
BET should do an episode of "Beef" on the Palestine/Israel conflict.

verily carefree

aliens

Secks Cauldron

I thought they closed that place down!

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

I'm not even sure if this is offensive or not. Either way, you made me laugh.
:hfive: I'd like to know what that company was thinking when they made those oven mitts.

Nckdictator
Just..someone

SunAndSpring

Oh hey it's that rabbit from Silent Hill 3.

Mumpy Puffinz

Don't do that. They'll give you heartburn.

Panamaniac

HEROES NEVER DIE

somethingawful bf
i don't really know the details and stuff, but it seems wrong that big macs are 10c more now

Kaytwo

by Ralp
I hope Israel wins

Mumpy Puffinz

Kaytwo posted:

I hope Israel wins

I don't.

Maoist Pussy

by Lowtax
Palestine is basically like a fetus and Israel is fully justified in aborting it, basically.

Kaytwo

by Ralp

Well, I do.

Sponge Baathist

by FactsAreUseless
:happyelf:

redshirt

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

paranoid randroid
what u think settlers do when theyre not busy lynching people or publicly demonstrating for the murder of women who date arabs? im thinking: hell of DOTA

ASSASSINS!
goongratulations to hamas for actually managing to cap a couple of jews this time instead of letting friendly fire do all the work

VanSandman
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
i think the BDS Movement is poorly named and acronymed.

somethingawful bf

VanSandman posted:

i think the BDS Movement is poorly named and acronymed.

i thought i had bds when i was in college, but when i stopped drinking it went away

Chatterbox

When the going gets weird, the weird go professional.
Well Israel did release a warning to all citizens of Palestine that they were going to start dropping bombs in an air raid, however if anything this is going to hurt the Israeli cause by creating more rebels. The more innocents that are killed during this attack on Gaza, the more people are going to be pissed off at the Israeli government, the more people who are going to join Hamas and their cause. But either way, both sides are hosed up because neither side is innocent of the blood that is being spilled, I mean look at the number of Palestinian casualties in comparison to the Israeli casualties. 1,111 Israeli vs 7,112 Palestinian, seems to me that the favor is definitely tipped towards Israel.

a new study bible!

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Benjamin Buttonyahoo is a big dick. gently caress Israel.

Robo Reagan

by Fluffdaddy

thank god node, unofficial moderator of gbs, is here to set things straight

Haptical Sales Slut

Age 18 to 49
I hope someone eventually renders the holy land they both love so dearly uninhabitable, possibly with nukes, then maybe we can move on and work together to end the iPhone 6 production yield issues

Chatterbox

Nuts and Gum posted:

I hope someone eventually renders the holy land they both love so dearly uninhabitable, possibly with nukes, then maybe we can move on and work together to end the iPhone 6 production yield issues

Maybe Russia? Bahaha!

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless
my thought is a fart eliding to a shart

Tiler Kiwi
i want to make an abusrd comment about supporting the death of innocents because someone lobbed cheap rockets at you but thats actually the mainstream position ah ha ha ha i am actually going to vomit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chatterbox

Tiler Kiwi posted:

i want to make an abusrd comment about supporting the death of innocents because someone lobbed cheap rockets at you but thats actually the mainstream position ah ha ha ha i am actually going to vomit

Their actions aren't based out of rationality, they see Hamas as a threat, even if it isn't so much a threat as having an annoying gnat flying about your head. The gnat finally tried to bite, but the hand swatted and crushed it. However there are still thousands of those gnats, even if you bomb the crap out of them they will just keep multiplying and coming back. Regardless of how lovely their weaponry is, you gotta at least hand it to them for their tenacity.

• Locked thread