Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hingehead
I am bored of Israel / Palestine threads. We get it, Israel is a filthy Jew / Palestinians Muslin are filthy Jews.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hingehead

Frankenstyle posted:

I've enjoyed what I've seen, but I'm trying to avoid spoilers.

The Messiah never showed up.

Hingehead
Raze the old city of Jerusalem. That way everybody have nothing so they can all shut the gently caress up and I can enjoy my falafel sandwich.

Hingehead

onecircles posted:

Palestinians: "You know what? Fine! We're leaving. God you guys are such dicks! I mean loving seriously. You are the worst neighbors that have ever moved in here! We're going to go live in Europe or Africa or some poo poo. gently caress this loving hole you want us to live in. I hope you realize how ironic this is."

Thhis is what I'd do if I was all the Palestinians. Maybe I can hack into their brains after the singularity and teach them my knowledge.

But... Al Aqsa mosque!

Hingehead

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

Benjamin Buttonyahoo is a big dick. gently caress Israel.

Benjamin Buttonyahoo vs Ahmad Dinnerjacket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hingehead

Frankenstyle posted:

I could understand it if Israel just decided to plop down on some island in the Bahamas and started killing off the locals to buy themselves some elbow room. But who the gently caress goes to that kind of trouble over some dessicated wasteland whose only natural resource is dust? Why don't they move to NYC and become comedians?

Not all of Israel is a desolated wasteland. Most of it is part of the fertile crescent.

Also something something about feeling entitled to a land they lost 8000 years ago because the ancient Jews were too loving retarded to reclaim the holy kingdom back from the babaylonian since they were too busy reinventing judaism that involved moping around like a whiny self entitled bitch, wondering why God is punishing them. So because of their ancestral gently caress-ups, the rest of the world have to pay the price for it.

And you know what else is sad? The original location of Israel would have been in Uganada and other parts of neighboring African lands.

quote:

but other groups felt that accepting the offer would make it more difficult to establish a Jewish state in Ottoman Palestine, and also that the Jewish nation would not be able to claim itself as native to that land, since there were no historic or culture links between the Hebrews and East Africa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Uganda_Program

• Locked thread