Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Shima Honnou posted:

Good PPV, got to watch all hopes and dreams be crushed one by one for 3 and a half hours straight.

all my dreams were crushed in the first 30 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Prozach posted:

Bray Wyatt is going to be ok guys, right? They're going to take care of him, right?

Just like Cesaro?

He's going to go to a nice swamp in upstate New York where he can have all the worlds he can eat don't you worry boy

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Call Me Charlie posted:

You nerds are just mad your favorite wrestleman didn't win. That was a perfectly servable ppv. Please quit being so melodramatic.

do you not understand what wrestling is

here let me just applaud politely over the quality of a match and not flip out and get way too mad when the results don't go the way I want

Bursting blood vessels in absolute anger is like 90% of the fun of wrestling

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Call Me Charlie posted:

I'm above you nerds. Your nerd rage makes me chuckle. Nerds.

Your heart is dead and cold

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

On the bright side, only another two million Cena/Orton matches before one of them retires.

I would take a million more Cena/Orton matches if Orton kept getting upset and pissy at the crowd

• Locked thread