Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
You nerds are just mad your favorite wrestleman didn't win. That was a perfectly servable ppv. Please quit being so melodramatic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

MotU posted:

do you not understand what wrestling is

here let me just applaud politely over the quality of a match and not flip out and get way too mad when the results don't go the way I want

Bursting blood vessels in absolute anger is like 90% of the fun of wrestling

I'm above you nerds. Your nerd rage makes me chuckle. Nerds.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Angular Landbury posted:

That was a lovely status quo affirming do-nothing PPV. Fine from a wrestling perspective but pointless garbage from a story and entertainment perspective. I am astonished that WWE are this comfortable with half assing things.

Well, it's not like they're losing subscribers or anything. If there's ever been a time to coast, now the time.

Brokenogre posted:

I actually agree with you

that wasn't a real post :ssh:

• Locked thread