Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I'm more angry that they didn't have any Bryan poo poo at the merch table on my level than the booking :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

Can you give us some live feedback? Crowd seemed super hot at first, how fast did it die?

It was a really smarky crowd, at least my section was. We were hot for the tag match (and just about everyone was pulling for the Wyatts unless the Usos were doing something to pop the crowd) until the ending, massive boos started up when the Usos set up for their double splash. A little kid behind me tried to start a SAME OLD poo poo chant.

Divas match was eh. Nobody cared either way though there were some Paige chants.

Ambrose got the Jesus pop when he beat down Rollins. When HHH came out everyone assumed he was going to start the match. When he didn't we were all pissed. See you on Thunder!

The Rusev/Swagger match the place was the loudest it was all night outside of the main. They finally figured out how to get people behind Swagger, then the stupid DQ ending shut everyone up.

Bray/Y2J had everyone hot, at least the idea of it. Lots of Wyatt fans, lots of Jerichoholics. Then when the match didn't seem to be going anywhere, and then Jericho busts out a Codebreaker for the win, it more confused anyone by its anticlimax than anything else. Everyone seemed to assume Bray was going over.

For the Battle Royal, Ziggler, Sheamus, Slater, Kofi, Sandow seemed to get the best reactions. Crowd popped huge for Barrett. Khali got booed hard. When it looked like Ziggler was going to win, everyone was happy. Then Miz eliminated him and the crowd was just dead silent.

Dueling Cena chants all through the main. Yes chants, Bryan chants, Same Old poo poo chants, etc etc. Orton still has heat, nobody cares about Kane, everyone loves Roman Reigns. Any time Cena broke up a pin or went for a pin the whole place exploded in boos. They would have been happy with Kane winning it at this point. When Cena won, the Cena fans popped and everyone else shut up. Then we went home.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I missed it, did Ambrose/Rollins just not happen?

it was a Tampa Parking Lot Brawl where Ambrose jumped out of the trunk of a car and tried to beat Rollins to death with a tire iron

• Locked thread