Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

you laugh but white girls are catty as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

American Terrorist posted:

It's not that black & white. MRA have alot of problems, but they have some good points too. Why do we pretend like women are these saints that only care about personality, when the truth of the matter is that they are ten times more shallow, petty, and discrimantory than men are? Why do we pretend that "street harassment' isn't usually a case of a women not being attracted to the man in question, than any real feeling of violation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Robo Reagan posted:

boiled piss semen

hell yeah that's what i wanna hear :rock:

American Terrorist
Jun 20, 2014

by XyloJW

Robo Reagan posted:

you laugh but white girls are catty as hell

Tell me about it. Try being a short black guy, who doesent play sports on a college campus.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
C'mon, and his name is Dick

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
Dance Floor Seduction has been one of my specialties for some time. Every time I go to the club I always make it a point to hit up the dance floor first before going anywhere else in the club. That said, here's my pocket guide on how to pick up ladies in a dance floor setting.

Dance floor game is a way to better your body language as well as working on eye contact. It loosens you up and builds your confidence. Your calves will get more tone the more you do this, and it's an interesting and fun way to pick up ladies if done right.

Before Going Upm Appearance is EVERYTHING! That said, you're gonna need ironed and fitted clothes, good shoes, good haircut, clean teeth, good breath, cologne, you get the picture.
Bring a pack of gum into the club. When dancing your mouth will get dry, which leads to bad breath. Not only does gum stimulate saliva, but it also smells good. Trust me, don't go into the club without it!

Learn how to dance to the beat. Play any kind of pop song and listen for the clap, bass, or any sound that plays constantly (Rihanna - Right Now is a good song to practice to). Now, tap your foot to every one of those beats. Congratulations! You now know how to do this for every song at the club.

For dance moves start with looking at videos on Youtube. If you YT Dance Floor Seduction you'll find a guy named Skills who can show you the basics such as opening a girl with a dance. Taking a club/hip-hop dance helps drastically with dance moves as well.

Look for a club with Top 40/Hip Hop. It won't hurt if there's a little EDM mixed in. Just know that EDM is more of raving music, and you won't be able to sexually escalate to it.

Peacocking is good if done RIGHT. From my experience, the typical dude in the club wears a dark dress shirt, jeans or khakis, and dirty shoes. When you peacock on the dance floor you simply need good style, brighter shirts, and a good haircut. That's it. No crazy bow ties or dumb hats. If you wear a dark shirt you're gonna blend in.

I personally like going with a wingman. It won't feel like you're going alone, and it may be a little awkward if people see you sitting alone somewhere. Keep in mind the maximum people you should bring to the club for DFG is one other person. Anymore and it's intimidating.

Keep in mind in DFG there's a big difference between having fun and being sexual. Too much fun and she won't have the desire to do it. Too much being sexual and you look desperate. Fun first, sexual second.

Get to the club early. You want to be one of the first guys on the dance floor when the girls start coming up. That said, don't be the first person on the dance floor.

When you see about 3-5 girls dancing, get yourself [and your wingman] onto the dance floor and start dancing. Smile, poke fun at yourself, anything that shows you can have fun without women. If you're with a wingman, try not to dance together as it may be intimidating for a girl to approach.

Forcing an IOI (Indicator of interest) is your best friend in DFG. This is done simply by first making eye contact and smiling. Then you want to make a quick gesture such as copying her dance moves or the point and beckon. As you do this, move closer to her.

At this point you should be dancing face to face with the girl. She's indicated interest, and now it's time to do something about it. As you're dancing with her, grab her hands. For the purpose of this guide I made a pre-made routine you can mix and match to your own liking.

(Practice this at home)
Pretend there's an invisible crank. Pull your hands towards you while the other hand pushes away in a crank motion, and repeat.
Now let go of one hand and raise the other; give her a spin.

While holding that hand, put her hand on the back of your neck and proceed to put both your hands on her hips and make a scrubbing motion with your hands. At this point you just created sexual tension.

Time to build more sexual tension! Now put both your hands on her hip, gently push her away, and continue dancing in place.
Now you can go up to her ear and say "I didn't catch your name" "My name's [girl name]" "Nice to meet you. I'm ______"

Continue to dance with her by grabbing her hands again and repeating the first step. You can spin her into you and freak or whatever as long as you're dancing physically with her. A salsa dip at this part is super bonus points (Just make sure you're holding all the weight when you dip her. Assume she doesn't know how to dip)

Tell her you guys should take a quick break and go either to the bar or patio. Run normal game on her there. Run a K-Close routine on her if you want.

Tips:
Don't ask a girl to dance. This shows a lack of confidence and lack originality. Force an IOI if you want to dance with a girl.
Too much fun is a sex killer, so don't try to have fun for too long.
If a girl isn't interested, shrug it off and continue to do your thing.
If you find clubs to be loud, don't be afraid to get professional ear plugs.
Don't approach from behind. Period.
A few moves you can learn that are pretty darn sexy are the salsa dip; picking her up physically and spinning her; and the fatality.
No "testing the waters" with your butt (Term coined by my friend Casey who would go to clubs with me, grind his butt on a girl to see if she would dance back, and then proceed to get rejected)

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Creepy goon's name was Tyler Durden

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

It's not that black & white. MRA have alot of problems, but they have some good points too. Why do we pretend like women are these saints that only care about personality, when the truth of the matter is that they are ten times more shallow, petty, and discrimantory than men are? Why do we pretend that "street harassment' isn't usually a case of a women not being attracted to the man in question, than any real feeling of violation.

Why do I have to tell so many people I hate them tonight?

I hate you.

American Terrorist
Jun 20, 2014

by XyloJW

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

Why do I have to tell so many people I hate them tonight?

I hate you.

Let me guess. Your a tall white guy?

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Lol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pussgoop.
Splortsplart.
Fartgort.
Plorpsplurt.
Shartglurp.
Asshlurt.
Sploogeshlock.
Glorpshplock.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Yup. But at least I aint a wasp.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

JebanyPedal posted:

Pussgoop.
Splortsplart.
Fartgort.
Plorpsplurt.
Shartglurp.
Asshlurt.
Sploogeshlock.
Glorpshplock.

i can dance to this

American Terrorist
Jun 20, 2014

by XyloJW

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

Yup. But at least I aint a wasp.

Check your privilege. I am short, black, and chubby. My life is hell. Women physically recoil when I approach them. Can you imagine what that would feel like? Of course you cant. Tall white guys are Gods among men. I don't know why I bothered to respond, because you will just give some stupid reply like "sucks to be you friend of the family lolz"

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Check your privilege. I am short, black, and chubby. My life is hell. Women physically recoil when I approach them. Can you imagine what that would feel like? Of course you cant. Tall white guys are Gods among men. I don't know why I bothered to respond, because you will just give some stupid reply like "sucks to be you friend of the family lolz"

didn't lowtax ban that word?

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape
hey guys what are desi girls

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

CommonTerry posted:

hey guys what are desi girls

They call you "Lucy" and play drums on your stomach when you cum

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

EugeneJ posted:

that might be the strangest fetish I have ever heard of.

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape

EugeneJ posted:

u got cum splainin to do

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Stop being chubby and work out gently caress stick, then maybe you'll get laid.

This is the sound my butt makes when you post, splart, sphlort, sphphphlart, shlosh, gloop, sploop, splorsh.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

JebanyPedal posted:

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

didn't lowtax ban that word?
Yes, and Abe banned American Terrorist before.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Hi LSBM

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Secks Cauldron posted:

Yes, and Abe banned American Terrorist before.

he got banned from GBS? I don't even know how that works. I'm impressed

American Terrorist
Jun 20, 2014

by XyloJW

JebanyPedal posted:

This is the sound my butt makes when you post, splart, sphlort, sphphphlart, shlosh, gloop, sploop, splorsh.

Im on antidepressants. I have an increased appetite, decreased metabolism, and no energy/motivation to workout. I have thought about saving up and getting some kind of cosmetic surgery, but I keep spending all my money on sex workers.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

he got banned from GBS? I don't even know how that works. I'm impressed
Nah, it was E/N.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Secks Cauldron posted:

Nah, it was E/N.

oh. that's much less impressive.

Nog
May 15, 2006

i met a goon girl irl, she was p nerdy and no poo poo had an SA grenade tattoo on her wrist

i laughed at her about it

jamcadbury
Nov 12, 2004
South Side Mexican

Xaris posted:

Dance Floor Seduction has been one of my specialties for some time. Every time I go to the club I always make it a point to hit up the dance floor first before going anywhere else in the club. That said, here's my pocket guide on how to pick up ladies in a dance floor setting.

Dance floor game is a way to better your body language as well as working on eye contact. It loosens you up and builds your confidence. Your calves will get more tone the more you do this, and it's an interesting and fun way to pick up ladies if done right.

Before Going Upm Appearance is EVERYTHING! That said, you're gonna need ironed and fitted clothes, good shoes, good haircut, clean teeth, good breath, cologne, you get the picture.
Bring a pack of gum into the club. When dancing your mouth will get dry, which leads to bad breath. Not only does gum stimulate saliva, but it also smells good. Trust me, don't go into the club without it!

Learn how to dance to the beat. Play any kind of pop song and listen for the clap, bass, or any sound that plays constantly (Rihanna - Right Now is a good song to practice to). Now, tap your foot to every one of those beats. Congratulations! You now know how to do this for every song at the club.

For dance moves start with looking at videos on Youtube. If you YT Dance Floor Seduction you'll find a guy named Skills who can show you the basics such as opening a girl with a dance. Taking a club/hip-hop dance helps drastically with dance moves as well.

Look for a club with Top 40/Hip Hop. It won't hurt if there's a little EDM mixed in. Just know that EDM is more of raving music, and you won't be able to sexually escalate to it.

Peacocking is good if done RIGHT. From my experience, the typical dude in the club wears a dark dress shirt, jeans or khakis, and dirty shoes. When you peacock on the dance floor you simply need good style, brighter shirts, and a good haircut. That's it. No crazy bow ties or dumb hats. If you wear a dark shirt you're gonna blend in.

I personally like going with a wingman. It won't feel like you're going alone, and it may be a little awkward if people see you sitting alone somewhere. Keep in mind the maximum people you should bring to the club for DFG is one other person. Anymore and it's intimidating.

Keep in mind in DFG there's a big difference between having fun and being sexual. Too much fun and she won't have the desire to do it. Too much being sexual and you look desperate. Fun first, sexual second.

Get to the club early. You want to be one of the first guys on the dance floor when the girls start coming up. That said, don't be the first person on the dance floor.

When you see about 3-5 girls dancing, get yourself [and your wingman] onto the dance floor and start dancing. Smile, poke fun at yourself, anything that shows you can have fun without women. If you're with a wingman, try not to dance together as it may be intimidating for a girl to approach.

Forcing an IOI (Indicator of interest) is your best friend in DFG. This is done simply by first making eye contact and smiling. Then you want to make a quick gesture such as copying her dance moves or the point and beckon. As you do this, move closer to her.

At this point you should be dancing face to face with the girl. She's indicated interest, and now it's time to do something about it. As you're dancing with her, grab her hands. For the purpose of this guide I made a pre-made routine you can mix and match to your own liking.

(Practice this at home)
Pretend there's an invisible crank. Pull your hands towards you while the other hand pushes away in a crank motion, and repeat.
Now let go of one hand and raise the other; give her a spin.

While holding that hand, put her hand on the back of your neck and proceed to put both your hands on her hips and make a scrubbing motion with your hands. At this point you just created sexual tension.

Time to build more sexual tension! Now put both your hands on her hip, gently push her away, and continue dancing in place.
Now you can go up to her ear and say "I didn't catch your name" "My name's [girl name]" "Nice to meet you. I'm ______"

Continue to dance with her by grabbing her hands again and repeating the first step. You can spin her into you and freak or whatever as long as you're dancing physically with her. A salsa dip at this part is super bonus points (Just make sure you're holding all the weight when you dip her. Assume she doesn't know how to dip)

Tell her you guys should take a quick break and go either to the bar or patio. Run normal game on her there. Run a K-Close routine on her if you want.

Tips:
Don't ask a girl to dance. This shows a lack of confidence and lack originality. Force an IOI if you want to dance with a girl.
If a girl isn't interested, shrug it off and continue to do your thing.
If you find clubs to be loud, don't be afraid to get professional ear plugs.
Don't approach from behind. Period.
A few moves you can learn that are pretty darn sexy are the salsa dip; picking her up physically and spinning her; and the fatality.
No "testing the waters" with your butt (Term coined by my friend Casey who would go to clubs with me, grind his butt on a girl to see if she would dance back, and then proceed to get rejected)
lmao

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow

Xaris posted:

Tips:

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
the op of this thread literally sent a pm to lowtax whining about how saddened he was re: the 'state of the forums' lol

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Hingehead posted:

Hello Lowtax,

This is a serious message to you. This is not a joke riddence with sarcasms. Your website is dying, your revenues are down. This is not the Somethingawful I signed up for. You can fix it if you still give a poo poo about your creation. Look around the forums, GBS in particular. In the eight years that I lurked, I was compelled to read so many top quality threads that were quite engaging to read. Now? It is full of poo poo threads that comes straight out of elementary school. You need to take actions and do something about it. Look at the reality of the situation, don't put yourself in denial if is that is what you are doing.

You need to evaluate the mods because most of them sucks. They do not adhere to the principles of the forum rules. Once you deal with the mods, then you can repair whatever damage that has been done.

Cheer

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ripped0ff posted:

i met a goon girl irl, she was p nerdy and no poo poo had an SA grenade tattoo on her wrist

i laughed at her about it

Thats kind of a sad tale.

Nog
May 15, 2006

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

Thats kind of a sad tale.

for real, i asked her where she posted and she said she only posted in crew threads

that backed up pretty much all my preconceptions of what crew posters were like

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing
-Eminem 2004

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

I
AM
A
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOW BEFORE ME!
WORSHIP ME!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

The Wizard of Poz posted:

the op of this thread literally sent a pm to lowtax whining about how saddened he was re: the 'state of the forums' lol

no offense but that is the worst av i have ever seen.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ripped0ff posted:

for real, i asked her where she posted and she said she only posted in crew threads

that backed up pretty much all my preconceptions of what crew posters were like

how sweet was her anime shirt was the pic clear or was it all distorted due to fat

Falented
Sep 2, 2012

Im on antidepressants. I have an increased appetite, decreased metabolism, and no energy/motivation to workout. I have thought about saving up and getting some kind of cosmetic surgery, but I keep spending all my money on sex workers.

This has to be a troll, but just in case:

Have you tried ever talking to a woman (or man, even) who wasn't white and blond, or are you "too much of a man" to settle for anything less than primo Britney pussy?

Cause it seems like a chubby loser who hates women and spends all his money on anti-depressants and whores might want to start exploring other options. At the very least start taking less boring pills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
Hey op to be fair i was pretty drunk