Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
there is no way he can keep up this relentless virginia tech style assault for long just hang in there everybody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
poo poo!! piss!!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
this poo poo is loving sick im out...... this forum is for drat psychos

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i am trying to google dogcrash truther's real name so i can get a phone number and call him in the middle of the night for some emergency modding

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
now i am shouting dogcrash truther's username out my window in case he happens to live in my neighborhood or be within ear shot

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
*t;urns linkin park to full volume out of sheer anger*

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
dont tell me who to turn out as

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
pretty cool this is like the end of fight club when edward norton fights himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D01mdGW9-Zg

• Locked thread