Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

One of you dolts is going to write the last thing I read before falling asleep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
im in. bed irl w/ one leg hangin off the side deciding if ima get up to pee or keep watching this is 40

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!

ilikedirt posted:

im in. bed irl w/ one leg hangin off the side deciding if ima get up to pee or keep watching this is 40

def pee. imo.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Drink the 40

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

thats why i had to pee anyways i got up to pee now the blonde white woman is appologizing to her jewish father in law and crying

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
it appears as if the two very wealthy californian whites are no longer fighting w/ each other and have resolved there marital conflict THANK GOODNESS

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

ilikedirt posted:

thats why i had to pee anyways i got up to pee now the blonde white woman is appologizing to her jewish father in law and crying

Is she sexy? If so, you know what to do.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
unfortunately i do not find whites sexually attractive as they are little more than hairless albino apes and as such look like animals to me.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

ilikedirt posted:

it appears as if the two very wealthy californian whites are no longer fighting w/ each other and have resolved there marital conflict THANK GOODNESS

I don't like that movie.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i didnt hate it bc i like jud apatow movies theyre v sincere but yeah it wasnt v funny or even funny at all really just kind of a mild dramedy. bbut apatows alright in my book

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Everyone's an animal if you thing about it.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

ilikedirt posted:

i didnt hate it bc i like jud apatow movies theyre v sincere but yeah it wasnt v funny or even funny at all really just kind of a mild dramedy. bbut apatows alright in my book
he hasn't made a good anything in like 8 years dude open your eyes.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
someone is going to steal your organs and give you aids and a;lso 7 spiders will crawl into your mouth and lay eggs if you fall asleep
98% of people marry their high school sweetheart and if you dont re post this you will be anally raped
pass it on and receive christ's undying love and 666 text messages from a slut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape
the curb is mye pilow xoxo luv <3

• Locked thread