Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Says the land that gave us Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, Backstreet Boys, Nsync, Hansen, Johnny Cash to name a few...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Claven666 posted:

um, wtf is wrong with johnny cash pray tell?

also, everyone needs to remember that canada gave us Chuggo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPeHk4WMWpY

what was that one song he did about shooting a man just to watch him die and then that other one hurt about taking heroin geez depressing much?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Iggy Koopa posted:

i honestly cant tell but i would feel really bad about all the times ive called you a human being and a retard if youre actually legitimately retarded

Chill Winston, just cos some of us don't get off watching a 'good ol boy' singing the blues or whatever.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Iggy Koopa posted:

no i mean because trent reznor wrote hurt you loving mongoloid

Irrelevent. Johnny Cash still chose of his own free will to song a song expressly about mainlining heroin. Hardly a role model!

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Also avril lavigne is p edgy and cute.

Hey hey you you something something girlfriend!

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
My top 5 avril songs...

1. Sk8r boi
2. Complicated
3. I'm with you
4. Girlfriend
5. My happy ending

discuss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Haters gonna hate but if America had more authentic grass roots punk artists like Avril it would be more respected within the international punk music scene today.

• Locked thread