Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reset Button

*clears throat* as president of the goth club, we would like to see this year's theme be "Beelzebub's rotting corpse infested with maggots that spits acid and its own putrid flesh at the girls who don't like us such as Stacy and Becky". I have wonderful selection of Bauhaus for mood music. I'll just leave my records over there...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reset Button

Pedantra posted:

*ahem* I have just been informed that there will be a new rule at this years school dance, all attendees MUST bring a date, and those who are unable will have their dates assigned. Thank you. I will be updating the OP with a list of known pairings later tonight and we'll start on assignments once we have a clear picture. Thank you.
as president of the goth delegation we would like to state that this is a clear violation of our rights. girls do not want to talk to us and the only girl in our delegation is Ebony and she doesn't shower.
I can't help but feel as if this could all be solved with more maggots and despair.

Reset Button

cruft posted:

I'll be your date, Reset Button.

Gonna request the DJ play "promiscuous girl" :pervert:

we of the goth delegation withdraw our request for more maggots and hereby accept this invitation.
by we, I mean myself and my headmates, Alucard and Elizabeth Bathory.

Reset Button

cruft posted:

Pedantra is still totes my date tho, just wanna make that clear.

I am fine with polyamory as is Lucifer, son of the morning.

Reset Button

cruft posted:

Okay look I need to make this clear. I will be your date for purposes of getting in to the dance. But that does not mean I am buying you dinner at The Cooperage, and you are not invited into my 1979 Toranado after the dance.

why does despair always follow me?

Reset Button

Pedantra posted:

lookin sassy, reset button

i would have sex with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reset Button

the goth coalition is also too lazy to catch up on this thread so anyone who wants can fondle one boob of either myself or my headmates, alucard and Elizabeth bathory. we will be in the parking lot, smoking cigarettes and dying inside. there will be chicken tenders.

• Locked thread