Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Zog
Apr 9, 2009
race: futanari

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

nice honeypot thread OP, as soon as I posted my dude this came up and Ive seen it like 20 tiems in the last 15 min

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
Player: me
Name: Charls
Height: 6 ft
Weight: 180 lbs
Appearance: tall and gay, wears dark clothing, hands scarred from burns from elbows, dark hair, etc. pretty generic
Status: single, but always looking for single females ( everyone always thinks hes gay but hes straight )
Wealth: a lot
Race: white cis male
Residence: mansion
Natural Element: fire
Superpower: breaths fire
Preferred Magic: fire
Deity: god of fire
Backstory: (MUST BE 200 CHARACTERS AT LEAST): I was born in west philidelphia, and my parents were pretty bad. when I was 18 and sleeping in my bed my my dad dropped his cigarette on a pile of newspapers and the house caught on fire, killing everyone. my parents used their last wishes to transport my soul to another dimension to save me from dying. i arrived here with the ability to control everything fire related. i am a pervert and everyone always thinks i'm gay but im really straight but no one believes me. everyones calls me harry but im really charls. I have a phobia of indoors and i cant use my fire powers at night because of something about the sun idk. because i cant use my powers at night i always hate night time and have a phobia of it or something. I actually am a perfect student and got a 4.0 in highschool and was headed to a top university but then i died. so i basically know basic chemistry and physics and can do calculus in a fantasy world so theres that. also im not resistant to fire or anything so i can kill myself if im not careful

thank's for listenin'g

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Ruby got Railed posted:

nice honeypot thread OP, as soon as I posted my dude this came up and Ive seen it like 20 tiems in the last 15 min

lowtax works for the Vatican

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Fill the form to participate in this epic new GBS adventure by yours truly.

Player:
Gorman Thomas
Name:
Aatrek the Defiler
Height:
5'7
Weight:
310 lbs
Appearance:
A portly pale man characterized by tortoiseshell glasses and heavy breathing.
On the lam after a jailbreak
Wealth:
Collectors edition (no 3 of 10) Wesley Crusher plush doll and $8.52 in assorted change.
Race
Human
Residence:
Mother's apartment
Natural Element:
Water
Superpower:
Rape
Preferred Magic:
Illusion (holography)
Deity:
Zeus
Backstory: (MUST BE 200 CHARACTERS AT LEAST):
Aatrek the Defiler is a convicted sex offender and former mod of TVIV. His hobbies include star trek, kiddie diddling, and gif creation. Lusts for authority and little girls. Favorite Star Trek series: The Next Generation. After going back to prison for being a little fat poo poo, he escaped thanks to an anonymous benefactor with the initials WR....

Gorman Thomas fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Jul 21, 2014

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Player:djwetmouse
Name:Ed Rooney
Height:6'4"
Weight:210
Appearance:
Wealth:Okay
RaceHuman
Residence:Chicago
Natural Element:Education
Superpower:Can summon ghosts
Preferred Magic:Physical Comedy
Deity:Betelgeuse
Backstory: After unsuccessfully trying to bust young Mr. Bueller on a truancy charge, Ed Rooney retired to the county with his wife Kate McCallister and his daughter Mina Murray . There he is haunted by more than his failures as a high-school dean. It turns out that his county home was built over an ancient temple of the Wyrm God Betelgeuse (whose true name is Batman). Kate and Mina were murdered by Betelgueuse's minions, the Shadow and Thelma. Ed was able to fight off the diabolical pair only to take their place as High Priest of the church of Betelgeuse. Now he walks the earth doing the bidding of Betelgeuse occasionally accompanied by his squire Howard the Mallard.

Garth_Marenghi fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Jul 21, 2014

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
Player: anyone but me
Name: Prince Randian
Height: 80cm, give or take
Weight: 45kg
Appearance: A bearded man with no arms or legs and a piercing stare
Wealth: Medium
Race Average
Residence: No fixed address
Natural Element: Ground
Superpower: Rolling a cigarette
Preferred Magic: Average
Deity: God

quote:

Prince Randian (sometimes misspelled Rardion or Randion; ca. 1871 – December 19, 1934), also known as The Snake Man, The Living Torso, The Human Caterpillar and a variety of other names was an American performer with tetra-amelia syndrome and a famous limbless sideshow performer of the early 1900s, best known for his ability to roll cigarettes with his lips. He was reportedly brought to the United States by P.T. Barnum in 1889 and was a popular carnival and circus attraction for 45 years. Prince Randian can be seen in the 1932 film Freaks.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Fucker posted:

Look. I really appreciate the effort. But you cannot weigh 168 cm and have a kilogram based height. It's just not possible. CHARACTER REJECTED

:smithfrog: ok

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
awRIGHT!

Lucifer of House Satan, transsexual demon of love and hater of cis lords (actually all humans) ready for action!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i put all my points into strength

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Player: Captain Lou Albano
Name: Supper Mario
Height: 5 ft 10 in
Weight:350 lb
Appearance:

Swing your arms from side to side
Come on, it's time to go!
Do the Mario!
Take one step, and then again.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!
You've got it!
It's the Mario!
Do the Mario!
Swing your arms from side to side
Come on, it's time to go!
Do the Mario!
Take one step, and then again.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

Come on now, just like that!

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Fucker posted:

Fill the form to participate in this epic new GBS adventure by yours truly.

Player: ilikedirt
Name: ilikedirt
Height: 2 inches tall 6 feet wide
Weight: 15 lbs
Appearance: look like a long turd
Wealth: lots
Race poopkin
Residence: sewers
Natural Element: poop element
Superpower: makes u get grossed out and barf. can shapeshift to any shape made of poop
Preferred Magic: butt magic
Deity: satan
backstory: ilikedirt is a python sized coil of poop he smells p bad and is gross. everywhere he goes he leaves a snail trail of doodoo streaks much like what ur underwear looks like. hes king of the sewers and has a army of ninja turtles at his command. he can change shape to look like anything he wants as long as it looks like poop. since this is middle ages times and ppl just throw there poop wherever and theres poop everywhere that means hes a v influential poopkin (person made of poop)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
>ok my first action is to connect with the poopkin barbarian on our mutual love of satan and then grief people by leaving poop stains on everything

• Locked thread