Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
She goes through some poo poo and reacts much like I would expect any normal person to react.

What annoyed me about her is how loving whitebread she is in S1, she freaks out about weed and poo poo and has Walter all being sorry about 'buying weed' from Jesse. It's like bitch HE HAS CANCER let him smoke a J get over it.

Not a good mafia wife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

I never understood the Skyler hate. Yeah she was naggy in the beginning but later, how dare she not be on board with her innocent, milquetoast husband turning into a murderous druglord??

I don't really get it either.

It's like how dare she not just go along and keep her mouth shut and be complicit, hello bros she was freaking out about weed she's clearly not the crime type.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Twee as gently caress posted:

actually she's directly responsible for him being paraplegic so she can get hosed.

I dunno about directly responsible. Ted hosed up, then Skyler tries to fix it for him and he screws her over too, so she sends over goons to make sure he pays the IRS so he (and she) don't go to jail, he freaks and tries to run and trips over something in his own drat house and breaks his neck.

Skyler shares some blame of course, but so does Ted. And I would say 'tripping and breaking your neck' is more an accident than anything else.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

If you hire someone to beat the poo poo out of them and they kill him you'll be on the hook for murder too.

the guy tried to run away because he thought that those men were a threat to his life. skylar is completely to blame, gently caress her. she also squeezed that guy out of his business, etc... she was a terrible person

She didn't hire them to beat the poo poo out of him, though. She hired them to make sure he paid the IRS. You'd have to prove criminal intent to say that his injury is a result of criminal activity on Skyler's part and the goons would have to be pretty dumb to tell cops 'yeah bro we were totally there to extort him!'

Anyway she isn't a great person that's not what I'm arguing. I'm just saying she isn't 100% to blame for Ted. Dude hosed up plenty on his own, too.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

There's no loving need to prove criminal intent when you pay two people to hold someone against their will and sign papers against their will for gently caress's sake

Well, you'd have to prove they were holding him against his will wouldn't you?

Or do the cops just take Ted at his word in your version of things?

All they'd have to do is say 'we work for a lawyer slash private investigator. Our client hired us because she wrote this guy a check and it was never cashed and it's for a lot of money and we want to know what the hell happened with it. While we were there, he tripped and broke his neck.'

Then Ted gets to decide if he wants to say what is really going on or not, but either way it wouldn't go well for him I imagine.

Look don't steal hundreds of thousands of dollars if you don't want goons at your house, that's all I'm saying.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

but yeah come on if your husband needs money and someone tells you he made that money playing poker with consenting adults are you really gonna give any sort of poo poo?

Well when someone tells Hank they're just doing some weed and blow with consenting adults he takes them to jail.

MeLKoR posted:

It was great that the court was so lenient with her after she fell out of the truck. And again after the time she stole poo poo from people's houses. Cool judge.

Probably helps when your husband is law enforcement.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
when that turtle exploded and killed those cops

I laughed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
no no it can't just be you he's trying to get to me somehow jesse

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME