Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
le snape kills dumbledore epic lulz XD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I hated the kid

Talk like a normal person douchebag

lol the kid apparently has cerebral palsy irl so he wasn't even acting he thought he got adopted Breaking Bad Man was his new father

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Effectronica posted:

im pretty sure the name is written "schuyler", OP

she's white as hell so yeah i could believe it's spelled that way

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Chatterbox posted:

Thanks for the spoilers you cuntbags!

please don't spoiler war and peace i haven't finished reading it yet

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

I don't really get it either.

It's like how dare she not just go along and keep her mouth shut and be complicit, hello bros she was freaking out about weed she's clearly not the crime type.

people get really antsy when things don't turn out a-okay in the end for some reason. i like depressing as gently caress endings better, they stick with you more

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gaunab posted:

I want a breaking bad remake with the cast replaced with all the king of the hill characters

the episode where everyone is smoking cigs

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
the only thing you should be watching is kill la kill or dangen ronpa let's plays

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Benedick Cuckold posted:

if you think walt was ever morally in the right or if you rooted for him literally at all times, you missed the point of the show. but if you never ever rooted for walt or got a vicarious thrill when he did badass stuff, i'd argue that you missed the point of the show just as hard, and i'd wonder how you even enjoyed half of it.

what if i got both points but also got bored at the beginning of seasons 2 or whenever it was that he blew up a building full of dudes and escaped with barely a scratch and nobody could link it to him because that episode was like a bad fanfic

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Wicker Man posted:

Dude was like the most professional fast food manager that ever lived.

what season was Gus in? from what i've heard he's a really neat part of the show, but i can't summon the effort to watch an entire 5 seasons

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

dontcareaboutname posted:

He was like meth rocky.

isn't that basically Pineapple Express?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

dontcareaboutname posted:

that was dumb because it looked like he used a safety razor, how you gonna kill anything with one of those.

like this apparently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79EzVBOIfqE

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Romes posted:

Skyler is a seething oval office because she is a horrible wife. At EVERY TURN when something goes wrong her first reaction is "gently caress you Walt, I'm divorcing/leaving/yelling at you." She NEVER has the idea to TALK to her husband about issues and get his side of things. She instantly prejudges every situation and faults her husband immediately... There is no "for better or worse" with her, which makes her an awful loving person.

Then, she wants a divorce, etc... but see's the millions and millions of dollars. Oh, suddenly she's not okay with things, but she's not divorcing him, going anywhere, and even starts laundering the money. Look at that, she hates her husband for any/every reason but *kaching* MONEY will keep this prostitute around.

After the first season my brother and I (we generally watched the show together) played a game called #SkylerDies. You'd watch an episode and every time she had a scene you'd think of some crazy way she'd die. I.E. She walks in the kitchen, the floor is wet, she falls and drills her head on the corner of the table/counter top. #SkylerDies.

I can not describe to you the level of passionate hate I have for both her and Marie's characters. They have no common sense, no loyalty, and jump at the opportunity to be righteous cunts. THEY'RE loving MINERALS, MARIE! HOW MANY loving TIMES DOES HE HAVE TO SAY IT???

hope this is a copy paste lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Walter Jr. wasn't awful but did they ever actually do anything story-wise with his cerebal palsy? i remember a lot of coming of age poo poo with him but nothing about the palsy besides using it to make Walt Sr. seem like more of a kicked dog the first few episodes

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Benedick Cuckold posted:

it was one of walt's stated motivations for going into the meth business. he wanted to leave some money so walt jr. could continue to afford physical therapy

then later on walt jr. used his condition to try to shame hank into getting out of the hospital

oh, it's been awhile since i saw the show so i didn't remember

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

like how he double checked because the actor was surprised it made it on to the roof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

paint dry posted:

holy poo poo how did this thread get to 9 pages

seriously breaking bad is the dumbest most whitebread successful show of the last decade and in ten years time people will write articles with titles like "Why did we ever like that terrible show Breaking Bad"

Wats you're fave show

• Locked thread