Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
even the actress was like 'yes shes totally a bitch' but you still had tons of dumb male feminists defending her and saying anyone who didn't like her was a misogynist lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

zombie303 posted:

Marie was the worst by far imo

nah that lady wasn't so bad it was weird that she didn't know any other colors but purple existed but it was really sad when she got the news her husband died

also she did not help organize and run a meth empire so yeah

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

The Tao Jones posted:

I have a theory that the people who really hate Skyler are the same people who would throw fits in the middle of the toy/grocery store when their mom wouldn't let them get something they wanted

i have a theory that ~fart~ gently caress off

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
it's a good thing male feminism and sperging about it on the internet wasn't really a thing back in the early 2000s because hearing people constantly say that Tony Soprano is a real rear end in a top hat and how Carmella is a proud strong womyn~ would have been irritating as gently caress

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

ArbitraryC posted:

Nah cause hank made it really clear he wasn't trying to protect or help anyone he just wanted the bust for his own pride and action hero shenanigans. He was a wet blanket like skylor but significantly less relatable because he was pretty much the face of war on drugs.

i was reading that post and I was like 'what a terrible lovely opinion' then i read who posted it and lmao makes perfect sense now

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
'I did it all for the nookie' - Walter White, Breaking Bad (2012)

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Waltzing Along posted:

my favorite tv/iv moment was when idiots were arguing that hank was going to survive another episode

mike is not dead hes just resting

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

roboshit posted:

are you that dense that you would miss the whole point of the show

listen to this guy, he knows the pull of meth

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Skyler made Ted a paraplegic and suffered no consequences.

she also helped launder money and squeezed a guy out of his business through fraud and a ton of other criminal poo poo she was a terrible person and i dont get the retards who whiteknight her as some kind of morally pure woman who was a victim in all of this

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

dontcareaboutname posted:

ted made ted a paraplegic. that's why skylar wasn't punished.

actually she's directly responsible for him being paraplegic so she can get hosed.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

I dunno about directly responsible.

If you hire someone to beat the poo poo out of them and they kill him you'll be on the hook for murder too.

the guy tried to run away because he thought that those men were a threat to his life. skylar is completely to blame, gently caress her. she also squeezed that guy out of his business, etc... she was a terrible person

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

She didn't hire them to beat the poo poo out of him, though. She hired them to make sure he paid the IRS. You'd have to prove criminal intent to say that his injury is a result of criminal activity on Skyler's part and the goons would have to be pretty dumb to tell cops 'yeah bro we were totally there to extort him!'

She hired them to beat the poo poo out of him necessary. They were holding him hostage in his own home. There's no loving need to prove criminal intent when you pay two people to hold someone against their will and sign papers against their will for gently caress's sake

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Decrepus posted:

No one can prove anything ever.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
wait hank is a racist now? :jerkbag:

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

MeLKoR posted:

"I hate you, you criminal what sort of moral compass are you to this family!"

*gives away all the family money to her lover to cover up her own crimes*
*causes her ex-lover to become paraplegic*
*orders her husband to murder a person*

lol yeah and also cheated on walt then told him she cheated on him and all the kind of bullshit she did she was a terrible character, she was just not as terrible as the meth empire druglord

quote:

And Marie and Hank are even bigger hypocrites.

uh no

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

MeLKoR posted:

Oh you mean the pathological thief that has no problem taking dirty money to pay for her husbands therapy but is outraged that someone used that same money to pay for their chemo is not a hypocrite? And the cop that repeatedly covers up his wife's crimes isn't a hypocrite?

the pathological thief had a problem and didn't deny she had one, and the 'dirty money' she accepted she thought it was from some math wizard poker trick how the gently caress is it the same as anything skylar did? gambling money is not illegal and not even in the same universe as the proceed from meth sale

as far as Hank, he never covered up his wife's crimes, she was in court-mandated therapy in the first season and we've not seen him in any way break the law except when he beat the poo poo out of jesse (and honestly that was more than deserved)

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Benedick Cuckold posted:

well skyler told marie that it was money earned in illicit gambling dens so she wouldn't tell hank about it. so it actually would still have been illegal. but yeah not even in the same category as meth money

oh right illegal poker games because they would have had to report it or something like that

but yeah come on if your husband needs money and someone tells you he made that money playing poker with consenting adults are you really gonna give any sort of poo poo?

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
:rolleyes: hank gave poo poo to his partner, some of it included him being mexican, while his partner gave him poo poo, some of it because he's white

calling hank racist actually diminishes actual racism out there dipshits

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
they did that in one take when you see walt looking up surprised and walking away it's actually the actor thinking 'holy poo poo how did that happen?'

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

red19fire posted:

You could even make the argument that Walt is the truest form of chasing the American Dream, swinging for the fences with the tools he has available after playing by the rules for too long.

Walt is supposed to be an anti-hero like Vic Mackey on The Shield; at first they're both decent people who do bad things for the right reasons either for their families or to destroy worse enemies, then they eventually fully accept their corruption and turn to the darkness and destroy everything around them.

youve managed to miss the point of both the shield and breaking bad lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
0) handjob while checking her ebay auctions

• Locked thread