Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
yeah but if it was that much easier it would be way easier for people to do

requires less self-control than keeping a food diary, poo poo is boring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
every time i log into twitter i cue up rammstein's "zwitter" on repeat and starting bopping and grooving in my seat as i scroll through all the crunchy tweets. every time the chorus plays i loudly, tonelessly shout TWEET-TER, TWEET-TER over "zwitter, zwitter" and try to time a retweet with doing so. "ich bin so verliebt, ich bin in mich verliebt" i leave as is because i feel it's appropriate. i mumble over the rest because i don't know german very well

sometimes i get carried away with the twittering that i knock over my cereal bowl full of peanut m&ms and when i do i pause the music and grumble to myself as i pick them all up

feel real bad for people choose to avoid participating in culture, like i do

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
same, but with one of the craig ferguson twitter songs from his show.

quote:

Twitter, tweeting
Ephemeral, fleeting
Flügenweb
Spacecode
Twitzone
Assmöde
Check ze tweets
Check ze tweets

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

its cool how favourites appear in your timeline now

and 'here is a random tweet from an account someone you follow follows'

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

Read my pro #gamergate tweets @UnbornApple

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Kenny Logins posted:

every time i log into twitter i cue up rammstein's "zwitter" on repeat and starting bopping and grooving in my seat as i scroll through all the crunchy tweets. every time the chorus plays i loudly, tonelessly shout TWEET-TER, TWEET-TER over "zwitter, zwitter" and try to time a retweet with doing so. "ich bin so verliebt, ich bin in mich verliebt" i leave as is because i feel it's appropriate. i mumble over the rest because i don't know german very well

sometimes i get carried away with the twittering that i knock over my cereal bowl full of peanut m&ms and when i do i pause the music and grumble to myself as i pick them all up

feel real bad for people choose to avoid participating in culture, like i do

57Hz
Jan 27, 2009

A white-noise buzzing sound.
can i hook my twitter into my ello yet?

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Tora Tora Torrents posted:

Read my pro #gamergate tweets @UnbornApple

everyone can see what you look like now. bwahahah, prepare to be trolled!

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

it's true this is me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

twatter

• Locked thread