Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
twitter SUCKS gently caress TWITTER IT IS A LITERAL CULTURE vAMPIRE you lemming$

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Squinty Applebottom posted:

Other good options: freitag, mission workshop, moop, timbuktu if you're a bitch idiot

yo feel free to ramble about bags b/c on friday im getting a hella city bag. there is a timbuk2 store on our block so please advise its bitch idiot nature else imma just go with one of theirs

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
remove all 'stock' keyboard shortcuts and make vimperator an option or w/e

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Silver Alicorn posted:

what twitter client(s) do ya'll use? I use trillian because it sorta just works and it doesn't pop up over fullscreened video games. or I just use the web

bitlbee. lowest bandwidth way to get on twitter

(or the site if i'm posting pics)

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
dont just follow yospos people, follow one or two and start to find new ppl to follow and branch out. like ^^^^^ was mentioned, youll figure out who is who really fast. and then you will come across a bunch of once and twice removed twitter ppl that arent on yospos but will have jibs that you like the cuts of

• Locked thread