Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

nooo my legoooos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: This game will be better without kaschei!

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

votefinder posted:

:redhammer: This game will be better without kaschei!

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Burn.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
And now we have to wait for Poque.

Aaaagggghhhhhhh

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

kaschei - Blue Megablok, Megablok-Aligned Hider - was stomped on Day 4!

quote:

At night, you may hide, which makes you untargetable by night actions. You may not take this action on back-to-back nights. Alternately, you may submit your team's nightkill.

Asiina - White 2x4 Brick, Lego-Aligned Self-Watcher - has survived!
fiery_valkyrie - Green 2x4 Brick, Lego-Aligned Vanilla - has survived!
King Burgundy - Brown 2x4 Brick, Lego-Aligned Vanilla - has survived!
Hal Incandenza - Grey 2x4 Brick, Lego-Aligned Vanilla - has survived!

The Lego team has won the game!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Mod doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av2UC5RDmEDGdE5EOS1MakR1VVh1ZFpfN2xUY0lJZWc&usp=drive_web#gid=5

I liked the idea of a Survivor vig and had wanted to use the combination for awhile, but I think it would have worked better in a 13 player game. It's not that it didn't really work here, but being the D1 lynch doesn't really give you any insight into whether or not the role worked. I also liked the Self-Watcher - it was a neutral role, which could either drat town (outing a PR early) or help town (confirming a role in lylo or later). In this case, it did neither. Probably also better in a game with more players or more power roles.

otherwise I like the setup. Scum didn't get a single vote the first two days and then died the next two! It was weird. Good game all

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yay! I was right about something!

Thanks poque, you're a peach!

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Cool. Sorry for the loopiness.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Thanks for running the game, poque!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yay! My first victory!

Sorry for hounding you Hal. :)

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hal I can't believe it wasn't you!

Good game though Poque.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

Hal I can't believe it wasn't you!

Good game though Poque.

I told you it wasn't! If it were me I would have killed kaschei N1 :)

Really it was so obviously kaschei I feel dumb for not paying more attention sooner.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I spun an intricate web of lies

when I signed up for this game

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I was trying to be an unhelpful jerk on day 1 so I could get an investigation off. I targeted kascheii on night 1. Why did you kill me?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So how do you guys think I could have gotten people to visit me?

I'm honestly curious since I tried.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Asiina posted:

So how do you guys think I could have gotten people to visit me?

I'm honestly curious since I tried.

Opening post of the game from you:

quote:

Calling all Legos! I'm handing out gifts to any Lego who visits me at night! Come one, come all!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

hahahahha

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

merk posted:

Opening post of the game from you:

That post is basically saying "I'm a PGO! Come to me and die! Die horribly so we can laugh!"

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

apostateCourier posted:

That post is basically saying "I'm a PGO! Come to me and die! Die horribly so we can laugh!"

Some might read it like that, yeah. I think some might believe it and go visit. I probably wouldn't have visited him since I was the Cop, but I could see a Doctor visiting him.

Also a Scum Roleblocker might visit fearing that he was handing out items that were really helpful.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

merk posted:

I was trying to be an unhelpful jerk on day 1 so I could get an investigation off. I targeted kascheii on night 1. Why did you kill me?

it was the second eye. As a cyclops, eye hate that.

You said some stuff that generically colored me OK if read in a vacuum but I would never be so gauche as to point it out in my own defense

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Scumdoc, in which not much happens: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/115Y9ssyEgwl-6zpvsZystJhxSC3YijDrbkRV5RZRaIA/edit#gid=0

No explanation for the merk kill. I did find it interesting - merk was the first to submit his action on N1 so I thought scum was gonna get destroyed. But then kaschei submitted the kill on merk and the rest is history.

I also thought this was funny:

Opopanax posted:

Confirming that I am the doc.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Yay town. I am usually terrible as VT so I'm pretty proud of picking both scum first thing D3.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Hal Incandenza posted:

OH IS MY CLAIM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?

My favourite post of the game. This made me laugh so hard.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I cannot get over how badly I played. Don't mafia when you should actually be sleeping y'all

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Hal Incandenza posted:

Look I am a grey 2x4 brick.

You know what else is grey?

That's right, the transmission in a cop car.

I used my N0 double investigation on Asiina and Foo they are both scum.

Like, this is so obviously hilariously fake I have no idea why I thought even for a fraction of a second it was real, but nothing to say now but :lol:

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

thanks for the help captain foo here is your retainer

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Foo, I felt so bad for you after your flip. I've played 2 games with you recently where you were self aligned and were the D1 lynch on both.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Foo, I felt so bad for you after your flip. I've played 2 games with you recently where you were self aligned and were the D1 lynch on both.

Them's the breaks!

greatZebu
Aug 29, 2004

Thanks Poque! Congrats town and good job fv on finding us out.

I'm not sure I have the constitution for forums mafia--I found it incredibly stressful to play as scum over the course of a week or more. It's pretty easy to do for an hour or two when you're playing in person, but way harder over the course of a forums-length game.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Hey GZ. Congrats on your first scum game, I thought you did pretty well actually. I wasn't suspicious of you at the start.

It can be stressful as scum. That's what hanging out talking rubbish in scum docs is for. At least, that's how I cope with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greatZebu
Aug 29, 2004

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Hey GZ. Congrats on your first scum game, I thought you did pretty well actually. I wasn't suspicious of you at the start.

It can be stressful as scum. That's what hanging out talking rubbish in scum docs is for. At least, that's how I cope with it.

Thanks :) I think it also gets easier once you've played a few more games and know the people you're playing with. It's a little tougher when you haven't met the other players and you only have text to communicate.

• Locked thread