Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
quit ur job and join al qaeda, i hear they have training camps in every US state now with Obama in charge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
also there's a $50 million children's al qaeda resort being built by a religious non-profit organization, it's going to have pools and saunas and al qaedas and whatnot, it's going to be awesome!

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
it's not like we can deny it

i was literally an al qaeda obama pool recently, i expanded my pecs out to about five hundred feet to make an olympic swimming al qaeda pool

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
you're all just giving more aid and abettance to al qaeda with every internet post

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i mean it's pretty well established by now that fyad and al qaeda both strive towards gassing all jews in Israel

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
the only difference is that fyad wants to inject some humor into it

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i know myself and you, lp0 on fire

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
if you cannot type on a keyboard, stop typing and move to a country with healthcare

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
it won't get better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

• Locked thread