Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Ozma I'll send you an edible arrangement if you appoint a mil co-moderator for GiP.

They have a lovely selection, really a variety. And I'll even just send you an e-gift card so you don't have to give a war criminal your address.

Assuming you don't get the sticks stuck in your krill filter you could then possibly see your way over to making sure Whip is never again the only man in charge of anything other than disappointing his mother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Is it because we're white and hate jews snowden's secret?

alcoholics too

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
thats where cheezits come from

that space slug eats the block of gubmint cheese, and out the back of it's liberty mutual rascal scooter pops out perfectly formed cheezits

it was on a recent episode of how its made

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Obama Africanus posted:

thats where cheezits come from

that space slug eats the block of gubmint cheese, and out the back of it's liberty mutual rascal scooter pops out perfectly formed cheezits

it was on a recent episode of how its made
I can picture her, suspended over a conveyer belt, making GBS threads out a steady stream of cheez-its while that corny music plays.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Probation - The proles occasionally need to be reminded that they're loving idiots

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
what is this talk about cheese and poo poo fuckin made shim a mod already god dam

ninja edit gently caress u y whip

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

loved basic so much I decided to stay
COLE is a good oortion

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

beanieson posted:

u & me, it'll be like lethal weapon but with two Mel Gibsons

So basically this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjhV1DavSRM

Because as far as I'm concerned this is the best Lethal Weapon ever made.

Except for Lethal Weapon 6 maybe.

Go suck an eeeeeeeeeegggggggg

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Anansi The Spider posted:

COLE is a good oortion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FYTc55nGEI

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
gently caress it

I vote Cole for mod

so him and fattyporky mcbaconface can battle back and forth 6hr probating each other from here until eternity

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...
im really the best option for moderator. i mean check out my title.

sforzacio
Nov 6, 2012

Bob A Feet is a sir and will surely reign in this wild west shitpool of enlisted monkees

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

sforzacio posted:

Bob A Feet is a sir and will surely reign in this wild west shitpool of enlisted monkees

Don't you have a floor to mop?

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Which one was bob a feet, stinky butthole man?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

gleep gloop posted:

Which one was bob a feet, stinky butthole man?

Future osprey pilot.

:smug:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

gently caress it

I vote Cole for mod

so him and fattyporky mcbaconface can battle back and forth 6hr probating each other from here until eternity

I endorse this.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Cole posted:

I endorse this.

Cole posted, countdown to 6hr probation.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...
i mean we let grover hate gently caress us for like a year, why not me?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Not a regular.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
and a cocksucking noble. at least grover wasn't a noble.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
The best choices is PLANES really. He's a good dude. I would rather not see SA hate gently caress him in any capacity. Therefore I vote for Cole. Cole is inconsequential.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
You guys do really that no one who wants to be a mod can be a mod right? The admins have said that a million times. You have to work for free, get harassed by the entire site, get doxxed by a bunch of weirdos, and deal with admins, but you can't want to do it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

gleep gloop posted:

You guys do really that no one who wants to be a mod can be a mod right? The admins have said that a million times. You have to work for free, get harassed by the entire site, get doxxed by a bunch of weirdos, and deal with admins, but you can't want to do it.

Like I said, Cole is perfect.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Serious answer: N4I would probably be the pick based on past picks. Short wrap sheet, doesn't post like crazy, level headed.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Serious answer: N4I would probably be the pick based on past picks. Short wrap sheet, doesn't post like crazy, level headed.
And if non-gippers give him poo poo, we can screech HOMOPHOBE!! from the mountaintops.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

gleep gloop posted:

I remember meowlins posting about wanting to be the next gip mod when vasudus announced his retirement.
everyone mocked him about that, and a few weeks later meowlins was the next gip mod.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Again, I'd rather not have an altogether decent guy get hosed because of some dumb SA bullshit. Cole.

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

bring IDR back and make him the mod

he can host the next USMC Monthly thread

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Anansi The Spider fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Jul 26, 2014

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Jesus christ. I'd rather have beanieson as mod.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I think it's going to be m0t

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I can see this. He's already been read in.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

He'd hack his way in anyway, just for fun

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Anansi The Spider posted:

bring IDR back and make him the mod

he can host the next USMC Monthly thread

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

quotin for posterity

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

holocaust bloopers posted:

I can see this. He's already been read in.

I REVERSE ENGINEER MALWARE FOR FUN

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

gleep gloop posted:

I REVERSE ENGINEER MALWARE FOR FUN

Good maybe he can reverse engineer the forum code and get it to stop breaking.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
He'd have to do it for free.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
If I was giving a serious suggestion I'd say planes or N4I. But I'm on holly b's freq on this one: I'd rather not see a good dude get caught up in SA bullshit.

Can we make a requirement for being a mil mod be that only Uncle Sam is allowed to have Cucked you, and never a fellow gipper?

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

We should get SMA Chandler to be the new mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
im willing to mod but just realize that i wont give a poo poo at all about reports or rules or whatevr and just do dumb things like change peoples avs

i will also continue to post racist poo poo and never use the shift key

that is my solemn promise to youse guys :tipshat:

• Locked thread