Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I'm all for a new Nation of Domination

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Solomonic posted:

It could be the network going global.

It'll be that plus the logo and belt changes at Summerslam.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I hope the Adam Rose figure comes with a lemon

so I can squirt the acid into my eyes so I never have to see that poo poo gimmick ever again

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Stealthed Zombie posted:

Ah yes, CM Punk's wife, who got married to CM Punk after dating CM Punk for a little while. Then her and CM Punk finally got engaged and CM Punk took her to CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk!

Did you mean CM Skunk? I have no idea why he's so popular around here. Dude showed up for like one match and got beat.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Supreme Allah posted:

Thank you Bautista for getting rid of punk.

This. Punk is the whiniest baby I've ever seen in wrestling. Dude sucks and I was laughing when Kane pulled him out of the royal rumble.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Oh, so you just started watching wrestling this year, then? :v:

I watched in the 90's, I started watching again last year. I'm aware I missed his best years but all I've seen from him is constant moaning and sluggish, poor wrestling matches so that's how I see him.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I would be so happy if the Dudley Boyz came back. They were my favourite tag team gently caress the Hardy Boyz and Edge & Christian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Loving the low quality picture of john cena they have on the main page

• Locked thread