Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

:coffee:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

dont mess with me, before ive had my coffee. im a crazy bitch, before ive imbibed my first cup of coffee

i am he

Kimmalah posted:

boy i sure hate mondays but hang in there baby! *picture of cat on a clothesline*

i look at a gif of a cat in a hammock everyday, i think its making me go insane

i am he

Arnold of Soissons posted:

which quote emil I dont know hwat you mean

"Ore wo dare da to omotte yagaru?!"

i am he

Sleepy Owl posted:

can we get the hot8k tag i think it would go better with my avatar

i am he

:coffeepal:
...:tutbutt:

i am he

drinking coffee haha

i am he

im sorry. im not really drinking coffee, i just wanted to fit in.

i am he

Salmiakki posted:

aww this is cute as hell

i have the tooticky cup, this one

:mrgw: nice moomin mugs everybody

dogcrash truther posted:

I keep thinking there should be a :beerpal:

thats a good idea. it could double as beer pal the poster. so then i wouldnt have to write out "beer pal" every time i refer to him.

i am he

my new dog posted:

life sucks shits

i love you :)

i am he

my new dog posted:

same but i was talking about air julios breakfast!!

im so STUPID

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

i'll post pictures of my favorite mug when i have it again. but i'll explain it now. it's white, and shorter than your standard mug. on one side (right of the handle if you're looking at it) there's a drawing. it's an arctic ocean with chunks of ice floating in it. on top of one of the chunks is a penguin, lounging, with a mug of hot somethin, and under it it says "just go with the floe" :)

• Locked thread