Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
drat.. huge owns here. well, seeya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Hi. I'm a Chelsea fan since 2010. Please murder me with a piece of pipe. thanks.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I loving megusta all over the place

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
hi friends, the 15 year old replacement for arteezy is playing right now :)

Crown Face
Sep 24, 2008

Great job!

The detail is astonishing.

You'll make it big, I can tell.

bonermobile
Sep 20, 2010

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

hi friends, the 15 year old replacement for arteezy is playing right now :)

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

HEY RTZ, I’M TRYING TO LEARN TO PLAY RIKI. I JUST HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE SKILL BUILD: SHOULD I MAX BACKSTAB LIKE YOU BACKSTABBED EG, SMOKESCREEN SO THEY MISS ME LIKE EG MISS YOU 70% OF THE TIME, OR PERMANET INVISIBILITY SO I COULD DISAPPEAR LIKE YOU DISAPPEARED FROM EG.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Nanomashoes posted:

HEY RTZ, I’M TRYING TO LEARN TO PLAY RIKI. I JUST HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE SKILL BUILD: SHOULD I MAX BACKSTAB LIKE YOU BACKSTABBED EG, SMOKESCREEN SO THEY MISS ME LIKE EG MISS YOU 70% OF THE TIME, OR PERMANET INVISIBILITY SO I COULD DISAPPEAR LIKE YOU DISAPPEARED FROM EG.

max toss first so you can throw

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I don't understand what prompted this, but it's funny as hell. Keep doing whatever it is you're doing, WORST FORUMS GUY. If it makes this bad thread where furries and other subhumans post go away, I will love you forever.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

SunAndSpring posted:

I don't understand what prompted this, but it's funny as hell. Keep doing whatever it is you're doing, WORST FORUMS GUY. If it makes this bad thread where furries and other subhumans post go away, I will love you forever.

I don't know if there are any furries here but if there are I hope they're outed.

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Nanomashoes posted:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

What the hell lol.

I kept scrolling down expecting the guy to fully pull down his underwear

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

haha and the little bitch didnt even post who reported that retard post .

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

SunAndSpring posted:

thank you, and god bless

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the concept of melting down on january 5th to the point of reporting a post in imp zone...FTW!

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

...reporting a post in imp zone...

jajajajajajaja

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I'm really glad of meltdowns happening, and of furries getting probated

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
the tale of the goon who was too retarded to ever meltdown.. a sad tale... and the worst forums guy.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Up to the Elves posted:

the tale of the goon who was too retarded to ever meltdown.. a sad tale... and the worst forums guy.

you got run out of the Games dota threads, loving lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I mean, you've got horrible "post yfw when you get a kill" dog poo poo posts that would fit in with the mental asylum that is Twitch.tv chat on one side of this thread, and on the other an incessant stream of crappy fan art. You know that one part of The Odyssey where Odysseus has to get through a narrow pass between two horrible monsters or he and everyone aboard his ship will be eaten or drowned? Well, that's basically this thread, with Humor taking the place of Odysseus and the horrible anti-comedy Scylla and Charybdis in here are just dashing the poor thing to bits. WORST FORUMS GUY is doing us all a favor and doing the Herculean feat of slaying this loving thread.

• Locked thread