Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Take out Jimbo sign from op and add Stoats sign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
Dota 2 - Sucks

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Personally I feel OPs should have gotten longer.

We could have beat the old Steam thread.

KingsPawn
May 23, 2006
E4!
I need some new people to play with, I'm getting tired of playing with pubbies who don't know their rear end from their elbows. I guess I'm just frustrated because I just played two games where more coordination would have won me a game! ERGH! So tired of this stuff!

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...

KingsPawn posted:

I need some new people to play with, I'm getting tired of playing with pubbies who don't know their rear end from their elbows. I guess I'm just frustrated because I just played two games where more coordination would have won me a game! ERGH! So tired of this stuff!

People that complain about "pubbies" in this thread are the worst.

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
A while back someone posted about their savant Leshrac friend; could I get some game links of good solo Lesh play? I really like the goat but find I'm lost and feeding more often then not.

I exclusively go regen/support combo start, boots, bottle, treads (I actually tread switch), ghost (because I'm getting poo poo on by physical), lose.

life_source fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Jul 23, 2014

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

No john you are the pubbies

e: actually make that the new thread title please

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Dr. Carwash posted:

People that complain about "pubbies" in this thread are the worst.

Finally a good post in this thread.

Arcaeris
Mar 15, 2006
you feed the girls to other girls

:stare:

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Take out Jimbo sign from op and add Stoats sign.

The rule still holds, don't play with Jimbo.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
We only get Techie's release once. We can't squander the thread on something petty.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
The OP needs more of literally_taking_no_damage.gif. Anyone have that laying around?

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
braggin time I've played with tcjimbo. its not that bad he just takes the smallest fuckup as like an affront to his religion. And god help everyone who doesn't mute him, if he catches you being actual, legit bad. Which we all are, at some point or the other, being human.

Dramatika
Aug 1, 2002

THE BANK IS OPEN
That's a really long drawn out way of saying 'don't play with tcjimbo'

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

Luna Was Here posted:

The OP needs more of literally_taking_no_damage.gif. Anyone have that laying around?

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

http://justduet.tumblr.com/post/92470234612/some-dota-girls

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Its the little gg in his eyes that make this great.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

http://marsreiko.tumblr.com/post/92578577281/next-year-valve-make-this-happen-i-need-to-get-a

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer

I love this cute little AV.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Holy poo poo it's the anime thread.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

:swoon:

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx

Virigoth posted:

Holy poo poo it's the anime thread.

Nah, that's the league of legends thread.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Reminder the only good duo lane is Slark Ancient Apparition. Accept no substitutes.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
slippery balanced fish man

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

http://erina.deviantart.com/art/CM-356557574
http://erina.deviantart.com/art/Lina-358864045

These are also up on the workshop if you want to support her work. She's cool as hell, really nice person. :3:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=283105594
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=283108720

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

BARONS GAMES WHINER posted:

slippery balanced fish man

botjira had new pictures? :O

omg she did

http://bot.tumblr.com/post/92362504895

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
This is still my favorite piece of Dota art.

Bane is pretty great. You should all try Bane some time.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Reminder that DOOM is metal as gently caress

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3616484

I kinda miss the big OPs from the last thread.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Valve needs to improve the concede option in pubs. Telling the enemy to finish mid and getting fountain farmed for 5 minutes while you wait for that one guy on the other team to get bored and take a rax and then waiting 4 more minutes for the ancient to fall only to have the tryhard magnus on your team rp skewer fountain ultra kill and then defend for 2 more minutes seems like it can be improved.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

qkkl posted:

Valve needs to improve the concede option in pubs. Telling the enemy to finish mid and getting fountain farmed for 5 minutes while you wait for that one guy on the other team to get bored and take a rax and then waiting 4 more minutes for the ancient to fall only to have the tryhard magnus on your team rp skewer fountain ultra kill and then defend for 2 more minutes seems like it can be improved.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Equilibrium
Mar 19, 2003

by exmarx

Srice posted:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Time is a flat circle

Fresh Shesh Besh
May 15, 2013

Picked up Earth Spirit for the first time since his nerf and I don't see why he fell so completely off the map. He is still very powerful, and swapping his stun/silence didn't really change his combo very much. He doesn't net quite as many kills on his own now (though he's still very capable), but your assists are usually off the chart. Not to mention all the unrecorded grip saves.

I get that nerfs deter people, but he's still a blast to play on top of not being all that difficult.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Someone post a replay where you get fountain farmed for more than a few minutes that isn't more than a month old.

People complain about fountain farming all the loving time yet I've literally never had it happen to me. People have camped the foutain but it only takes creeps a few minutes to push in. Just use a smoke/force staff/whatever to get out if you care about your deaths for some reason and alt tab.

Fresh Shesh Besh posted:

Picked up Earth Spirit for the first time since his nerf and I don't see why he fell so completely off the map. He is still very powerful, and swapping his stun/silence didn't really change his combo very much. He doesn't net quite as many kills on his own now (though he's still very capable), but your assists are usually off the chart. Not to mention all the unrecorded grip saves.

I get that nerfs deter people, but he's still a blast to play on top of not being all that difficult.

He fell off the map because he's not new anymore. Almost every person who played him because they heard he was OP gave up after botching a few games. Even before he got nerfed his winrate was poo poo.

Internet Kraken fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Jul 23, 2014

himurak
Jun 13, 2003

Where was that save the world button again?
Dota 2 - making Darude relevant since, wait what year is this

funky not a junkie
Aug 5, 2011
i just played with some pubbies and one of them was an enigma who was a god at getting hot rear end team wiping black holes, i like pubbies

Kaiju15
Jul 25, 2013

I've heard that Valve will be implementing a conceder's queue soon. The way it works is when you want your team to concede a match, or just don't feel like finishing you go to the main menu and click disconnect. After enough concedes, you will be placed in the conceder's queue and will only be matched with other people who value their time enough that they don't want to waste time trying to make a comeback, letting the other team earn victory by pushing down objectives, or playing with certain ethnic groups.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I just accidentally clicked Decline. There's gotta be a better way!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Why is there even an Accept/Decline option anyway? Why would I be queueing if I don't want a match?

• Locked thread