Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Wreckus, when do you want to play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
JB, I might be able to play tonight (but have another dynasty game that's been waiting longer so it will take precedence), but should be fine to play tomorrow through the weekend in the evenings.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

cletus42o posted:

JB, I might be able to play tonight (but have another dynasty game that's been waiting longer so it will take precedence), but should be fine to play tomorrow through the weekend in the evenings.

I'm thinking Thursday at 6pm CT. How does that sound?

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice

John Brown posted:

I'm thinking Thursday at 6pm CT. How does that sound?
That should be perfect for me.

I'll also be around a bit during the day today if you happen to be around.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Miami over GT 48-24.

I've been playing pretty well lately. Perfect timing for the game of the year that's next week.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

John Brown posted:

Miami over GT 48-24.

I've been playing pretty well lately. Perfect timing for the game of the year that's next week.

If it's at home for me, you've got a smaller chance, if it's away I'm prepared to get trounced.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Reminder, user games maybe still to play?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm trying to schedule a user game with wreckus but the only time he offered of tonight after 9 is no good for me. Wreckus, I'm available 530 est to 830 est weekly and on the weekends I'm wide open other than Sunday mornings

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office
Would you be willing to go Saturday? Or I guess would the rest of the dynasty be willing?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yeah what time on Saturday?

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Diodeous posted:

Yeah what time on Saturday?

I can do the morning/afternoon-ish

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll be free by 1230 est, so want to play at like 1 or 2?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Did this get played?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Nope, never heard from wreckus

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

Nope, never heard from wreckus

Welp, unless he responds today that'll be an AP tonight.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

:negative:

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll try to play my game after work today if wreckus is APed

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

It has been done.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Diodeous posted:

Sorry we couldnt get it done.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

When are we advancing old top

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

When are we advancing old top

Sorry about the delay.

Only 1 user game, Miami vs VT. #6 vs #5, winner stays alive in the Coastal. My star LB is out for 8 weeks, and I'm on the road. I think my last gasp of breath in the Coastal is about to get snuffed out.

All Miami has to do is win the next 2 weeks for their first trip to the ACC title game. If VT wins, they have to hope for a Miami win over UNC to just about secure their 4th straight ACC Title Game appearance. UNC just needs to beat Miami next week for their trip to the title game.

Maybe Sunday JB?

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
BC is on auto?

Also, go Da U. My last two games against VT have been unpleasant.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Sorry about the delay.

Only 1 user game, Miami vs VT. #6 vs #5, winner stays alive in the Coastal. My star LB is out for 8 weeks, and I'm on the road. I think my last gasp of breath in the Coastal is about to get snuffed out.

All Miami has to do is win the next 2 weeks for their first trip to the ACC title game. If VT wins, they have to hope for a Miami win over UNC to just about secure their 4th straight ACC Title Game appearance. UNC just needs to beat Miami next week for their trip to the title game.

Maybe Sunday JB?

Yea...all Miami has to do is beat the two best teams in the ACC back-to-back. I shouldn't have taken that sim against Dio, but I also didn't expect there to be 4 undefeated CPU teams this late into the season. Now I have to win out for a shot at anything noteworthy.

Let's see if the best team I've ever had can deliver on such expectations. We can play Sunday as long as it's before the games start.

The Piper posted:

BC is on auto?

That's from last week but Wreckus has popped up since.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

Yea...all Miami has to do is beat the two best teams in the ACC back-to-back. I shouldn't have taken that sim against Dio, but I also didn't expect there to be 4 undefeated CPU teams this late into the season. Now I have to win out for a shot at anything noteworthy.

Let's see if the best team I've ever had can deliver on such expectations. We can play Sunday as long as it's before the games start.

That's from last week but Wreckus has popped up since.

Yeah sunday AM is fine by me, like 10-11 CT?

I missed the BC/FSU game, but Wreckus can unAP himself and y'all should aim to play. I'll wait.

I fully expect to lose, while my offense is stacked, the defense just isn't as good, and missing my hoss MLB is going to hurt me bad.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Yo JB, my work kinda got rained out so if you want to play today we can. Most of the good games are on later in the afternoon, if not I'll catch you online tomorrow morning.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Yo JB, my work kinda got rained out so if you want to play today we can. Most of the good games are on later in the afternoon, if not I'll catch you online tomorrow morning.

I'm around right now

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Hokies get a defense optional W over Miami 48-42. After jumping out to a 21 pt lead in the 1st quarter behind a pair of INTs. Miami settled down and got back to within a score at the half after a red zone int let them drive the field and get a TD as the half expired leaving it 28-21 at the half. First half was the Parsons show, and he ended up with 299 rushing yards @ 24 ypc, and had 5 total TDs. The 14 pt swing at the end of the half kept Miami in it, but they never got closer than 1 score away. Eventually closing to 45-42, but a failed onside kick allowed the Hokies to bleed off most of the remaining time and kick a 52 yard FG to give the final margin. Game ended unceremoniously with a sack from the 3 man rush under the prevent umbrella. Somehow I stay alive for the Coastal, and remain undefeated against Miami in the regular season. Another crazy game JB, till next season.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

VT over Miami 48-42, as a surprise to no one. ZSB got up 21-0 as the the first quarter expired due to a couple of picks and long runs. Somehow I managed to comeback but in the end I needed more time. Z nailed a 52 yd FG with about 0:12 left to put it away.

Parsons was un-loving-stoppable in the first half and racked up about 300yds on the ground. This guy, even after I made second half adjustments, continued to shed potential TFLs of the best defensive players I have. A couple of weird things happened: early in the game my QB made a nasty under throw on a sure TD that got picked off. Also, I had a INT dead to rights but my safety opted for a silly animation instead of a catch.

Still, it was back to our old ways with a crazy game that I probably had no business being in after Q1. GG.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.
Crap I got my weeks confused. I'll play my game right my B1G game with AF. Should be done by early afternoon.

Edit: UNC r2a

Slywalker13 fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Oct 13, 2014

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

The Piper posted:

BC is on auto?

Niss, I'll be on tonight if you wanna play.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Niss, I'll be on tonight if you wanna play.

when do you want to play? I'm pretty much available from now until 11pm

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

strange. We tried to invite each other to the game but neither of us received the invites. Has anyone encountered this before?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Nope. Try "Joining Session in Progress" or whatever?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

The Piper posted:

strange. We tried to invite each other to the game but neither of us received the invites. Has anyone encountered this before?

This happened this morning between me and Sly.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Oh gently caress its the beginning of the end as the EA servers grow senile....

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Oh gently caress its the beginning of the end as the EA servers grow senile....

Let's hope not. I really can't see myself playing the new style of Madden.

It's so loving frustrating.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Wreckus, wanna try again tonight?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Y'all basically got till Sunday night to figure that out.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

The Piper posted:

Wreckus, wanna try again tonight?

Well I'm on tonight if you want to do it. Tomorrow as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

wanna play now?

• Locked thread