Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
Some games going on right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Welcome back, Bonerface. Nice double! :toot:

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Lets go Jays. Need to win SOME of these games while we wait for Edwin Lind and Lawrie to come back.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
In case you missed it Josh Beckett gave up 3 dingers to the Bucs. Also Neil Walker is a very good baseball player.

Ambassador of Funk
Aug 2, 2009

Whenever I'm put to the test, I'm gonna ace it.

Jose Oquendo posted:

In case you missed it Josh Beckett gave up 3 dingers to the Bucs. Also Neil Walker is a very good baseball player.

And Homer Bailey is trying his hardest to do the same.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Yay Carp dinger! good way to start.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.

Jose Oquendo posted:

Pedro Alvarez on the other hand...

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

no Wong, you are wrong, you were way out.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Wong should know better than to wrong on a Molina

Ambassador of Funk
Aug 2, 2009

Tedd_Not_Ed posted:

Pedro Alvarez on the other hand...

Apparently throwing from third to first is real hard or something.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
drat. At just about any other park that's a dinger

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!
Seems weird to take beckett out in the 4th, throwing only 69 pitches or whatever, when he just went to bat... I don't get it.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

BYE BYE BABY :woop:

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Wash is a loving moron

Ambassador of Funk
Aug 2, 2009

Goddamn Crazy Eyes is so cool.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Mike, have you been drinking during the broadcast?

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Thats probably it for Happ. 6 shutout, though it seemed like he was teetering on the edge of disaster all night

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
Petit u garbage

Ambassador of Funk
Aug 2, 2009

I hate you Petit.

Persona non grata
Apr 25, 2010
You could here Peavy screaming "gently caress!" before Reyes even hit that one haha.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Come on Navarro, runner on third 1 out, bring em home

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Third base is a cursed position for the Pirates this year

Ron Mexico
Dec 31, 2004

Strike out the first batter, walk the bases loaded and then fan 2 in a row to get out of trouble. The Danny Salazar experience.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

Come on Navarro, runner on third 1 out, bring em home

Dinger!! :woop:

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
God dammit

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Dioner Navarro Clean Up Hitter baby

Ambassador of Funk
Aug 2, 2009

Ambassador of Funk posted:

I hate you Petit.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

jesus christ, trying for a sac bunt on strike 3, this poo poo is infuriating

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
RIZZOBOMB :hellyeah:

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.
Don't do this to me Jimmy

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Haha Maddon ejected, and while he was arguing with the Ump, you could hear "I fought the law and the law won" playing in Busch. :laugh:

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

Rizzo is completely untouchable right now.

Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008
If I'm posting a new thread, it means there is a thread already posted and I failed at using the forum search correctly
Braves need to stick David Hale back in the rotation and put Minor in the bullpen. He might not suck the place up as a lefty coming out of the pen. The only other lefty they have is some minor leaguer, although Walden can get out lefties.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Abel Wingnut posted:

Rizzo is completely untouchable right now.

Sole possession of 1st in homers in the NL right now.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Harper still sliding headfirst into poo poo like a moron.

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
Don Mattingly is such a moron.

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.
Goddamnit why is Scooter out?

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Apparently the record number of homers in a season for a player batting under .150 is 7. Mike Olt has 12.

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

theacox posted:

Goddamnit why is Scooter out?

Quad issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
GREGORY.
POLANCO.

• Locked thread