Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Question: "Does God love everyone or just Christians?"

Answer: There is a sense in which God loves everyone in the whole world (John 3:16; 1 John 2:2; Romans 5:8). This love in not conditional—it is based only on the fact that God is a God of love (1 John 4:8, 16). God’s love for all of mankind results in the fact that God shows His mercy by not immediately punishing people for their sins (Romans 3:23; 6:23). God’s love for the world is manifested in the fact that He gives people the opportunity to repent (2 Peter 3:9). However, God’s love for the world does not mean He will ignore sin. God is also a God of justice (2 Thessalonians 1:6). Sin cannot go unpunished forever (Romans 3:25-26).

The most loving act of eternity is described in Romans 5:8, “But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” Anyone who ignores God’s love, who rejects Christ as Savior, who denies the Savior who bought him (2 Peter 2:1) will be subject to God’s wrath for eternity (Romans 1:18), not His love (Romans 6:23). God loves everyone unconditionally in that He shows mercy to everyone by not destroying them immediately because of sin. At the same time, God only has “covenant love” for those who place their faith in Jesus Christ for salvation (John 3:36). Only those who believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior will experience God’s love for eternity.

Does God love everyone? Yes. Does God love Christians more than He loves non-Christians? No. Does God love Christians to a different extent than He loves non-Christians? Yes. God loves everyone equally in that He is merciful to all. God only loves Christians in that only Christians have His eternal grace and mercy and the promise of His forever love in heaven. The unconditional love God has for everyone should bring us to faith in Him, receiving in thankfulness the great conditional love He grants all those who receive Jesus Christ as Savior.

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/does-God-love-everyone.html#ixzz38FSDPQDf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

im going to heaven and nobody can stop me *twirls mustache*

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Question: Jesus and Buddah get into a tag-team cage match for the Champion Belt. Buddah is assumed to be a master-level practitioner of Shaolin Kung Fu and his tag-team partner is Krishna. Jesus is assumed to be a master-level practitioner of Krav Maga and his tag-team partner is Hulk Hogan. Hogan, of course, has the power of all the little Hulkamaniacs.

Who wins?

QCIC
Feb 10, 2011

die Stimme der Energie
What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion." It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. For Scripture says to Pharaoh: "I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth." Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden. One of you will say to me: "Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?" But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? "Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, 'Why did you make me like this?'" Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Who What Now posted:

Question: Jesus and Buddah get into a tag-team cage match for the Champion Belt. Buddah is assumed to be a master-level practitioner of Shaolin Kung Fu and his tag-team partner is Krishna. Jesus is assumed to be a master-level practitioner of Krav Maga and his tag-team partner is Hulk Hogan. Hogan, of course, has the power of all the little Hulkamaniacs.

Who wins?

buddha and jesus go out and get a milkshake

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Who What Now posted:

Who wins?

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE BATHE IN AN ORGY OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD TAKE SKULLS FOR THE THRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
what im trying to say is please worship khorne

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

How can anyone write "conditional love" without realizing it makes God sound like an abusive and emotionally damaging parent.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

This guy gets it.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

JebanyPedal posted:

How can anyone write "conditional love" without realizing it makes God sound like an abusive and emotionally damaging parent.

sorry about your parents

A Nice Big Dinner
Feb 17, 2006

QCIC posted:

What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion." It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. For Scripture says to Pharaoh: "I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth." Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden. One of you will say to me: "Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?" But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? "Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, 'Why did you make me like this?'" Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

the doctrine sovereign election owns

CruJones
Feb 22, 2006

by Lowtax
I ain't never asked Jesus for poo poo! How about I keep bein an alright guy and then G-d ain't gotta die?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Waltzing Along posted:

sorry about your parents

Hey man, I pissed myself at Thanksgiving one year and my parents still love me, that's as unconditional as it gets.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Ban jesus hes a shitposter

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Lots of people seem really upset and have trouble dealing with the fact that Jesus is LORD lol.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

GOD is LORD for HE is GOOD and GREAT and his conditional LOVE will bring you much ETERNAL JOY and SWAG.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

hemophilia posted:

Lots of people seem really upset and have trouble dealing with the fact that Jesus is LORD lol.

true true but have you considered the diamond way of the vajrayana?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Jesus died a 33 year-old virgin lmao

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

JebanyPedal posted:

GOD is LORD for HE is GOOD and GREAT and his unconditional LOVE will bring you much ETERNAL JOY and SWAG.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

JebanyPedal posted:

Hey man, I pissed myself at Thanksgiving one year and my parents still love me, that's as unconditional as it gets.

or they like washing clothes

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

whoflungpoop posted:

Jesus died a 33 year-old virgin lmao

That's harsh.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
jesus hosed mary margarine you loving fool

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

There are those that argue that Mary Magdalene was not a prostitute, as the section before her introduction that references a prostitute, doesn't mention her by name, while others simply consider this a delayed introduction of the name.
Likewise, some argue that Joseph really did give the Virgin Mary the D and she is only called such because after giving birth to the Son of GOD she was restored to a pure and sinless state.

Everyone agrees, however, that that bald dude really does get so pissed at some kids that he summons bears from God to kill them.

A Nice Big Dinner
Feb 17, 2006

JebanyPedal posted:

Everyone agrees, however, that that bald dude really does get so pissed at some kids that he summons bears from God to kill them.

to be fair though, they deserved it. what kind of horrific demon spawn go around and make fun of people just because they have no hair? pretty rude, imo.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

israeli bears

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

JebanyPedal posted:

There are those that argue that Mary Magdalene was not a prostitute,

There weren't prostitutes back then. Just women.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

can some one tell me whne jesus was born but not using the jesus based calender tia

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Buce posted:

can some one tell me whne jesus was born but not using the jesus based calender tia

the year 2,653

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jesus is born, inside you, the moment you take him into your heart.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Buce posted:

find the first published date of the bible. that's as close to a birthday as you will find. everything else is unreliable and steeped in myths.

A Nice Big Dinner
Feb 17, 2006

THS posted:

israeli bears

give him a dbz button up and a fedora and he would look like a goon

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

JebanyPedal posted:

Jesus is born, inside you, the moment you take him into your heart.

or your rear end

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

hemophilia posted:

the year 2,653

ok ty

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Why the gently caress are there three of this thread now

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Homo for Hitler posted:

Why the gently caress are there three of this thread now

I think we need a 4th

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Waltzing Along posted:

I think we need a 4th

Make it then, and bump them all

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Homo for Hitler posted:

Make it then, and bump them all

we need someone new to make one. better flavor that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

THS posted:

israeli bears

nice face but some bears gotta learn that fat =/= manly look at them titties you may as well find some fat dom lady

• Locked thread