Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what's it called
nonconsexual
raposexual
unintersexual
gay
View Results

• Locked thread
Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
don't want to have sex with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
"I sniff butts"

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
african american

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

You call em op cuz nobody wants to have sex with u op

:iceburn:

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
rude

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Robo Reagan posted:

african american

Lol

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Aatrek.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Unconsexual

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

mookface posted:

Unconsexual

:vince:

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

a normal man becuase all penetrative sex is rape

lexan
Apr 24, 2004

Someday I'll be a big producer on Broadway, and you'll be singin' your opera in the street with a tin cup in your hand!
I was reading today about a new thing called circumgender which is kind of like being trans-transgender. Like you believe that you were meant to be born as the opposite sex so so that you could transition to your current sex.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Robo Reagan posted:

african american

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

You call em op cuz nobody wants to have sex with u op

:iceburn:

mookface posted:

Unconsexual

Fandyien posted:

a normal man becuase all penetrative sex is rape

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
raposexual

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

lexan posted:

I was reading today about a new thing called circumgender which is kind of like being trans-transgender. Like you believe that you were meant to be born as the opposite sex so so that you could transition to your current sex.

That's what I am

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lexan posted:

oh my god everything makes sense now

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

On tumblr there is an "orientation" referring to this, sort of.

quote:

Lithromantics are individuals who experience romantic attraction (or similar,) but do not desire their feelings to be reciprocated.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Clochette posted:

On tumblr there is an "orientation" referring to this, sort of.

I can make up words for anything too

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

mookface posted:

I can make up words for anything too

It just makes me think they want to gently caress rocks.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

dubcon fanfiction writer

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Clochette posted:

It just makes me think they want to gently caress rocks.

Geo-sexualithic

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
graphisexual is only having sex with writing utensils.

...i think it's called sounding for men. women might be able to do that too though i'm not entirely clear on the details.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

lexan posted:

But to be circumgender, wouldn't you have to eventually switch back to your birth gender?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nostratic posted:

But to be circumgender, wouldn't you have to eventually switch back to your birth gender?
yeah should be semicircumgender

Sagan
Jan 26, 2005

Fun Shoe
nerd

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh shut the gently caress up your handle is sagan

lexan
Apr 24, 2004

Someday I'll be a big producer on Broadway, and you'll be singin' your opera in the street with a tin cup in your hand!

Nostratic posted:

Yeah that's it. It's like you believe you're a trans person trapped in a cis person's body. So you are your birth sex, you just believe that you should have been born the opposite sex so that you could have transitioned to your current sex instead of being born to it.

I'm not sure if it's a joke or not.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

lexan posted:

Yeah that's it. It's like you believe you're a trans person trapped in a cis person's body. So you are your birth sex, you just believe that you should have been born the opposite sex so that you could have transitioned to your current sex instead of being born to it.

Its too clever to be a joke

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

I don't understand why gender identity is such a big deal. Less than 1% of the population is trans. And I learned to tolerate transgender people from an early age after viewing A Girl Like Me: The Gwen Araujo Story on Lifetime.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
lithoromantics stand for all the lithium these motherfuckers eat

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

lexan posted:

These are the floodgates the Republicans warned us about by allowing gays to be married and therefore removing the rightfully shameful stigmas. Of course, they said it would take the form of people wanted to marry animals and such... In this case it's just an old fashioned, " if you give an inch, they will take a mile." By allowing the sickos to make us think "being gay" and sex changes are be a normal thing, now everyone thinks their hosed up self identity crisis deserves its own term and if you disagree with it you are a terrible person.

Thanks, Obama.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
goon

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Marriage