Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

im a moon worshipper

i practice my faith by slamming whales

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
god loves us so he sent a bunch of forums posters to give their views on religion

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
I think the world is a pretty okay place that's worth fixing, this seems counter to belief.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I am God, experiencing Myself subjectively through this mortal who types the keys, interacting subjectively with Myself through everybody else.
We are all God, experiencing Himself subjectively.
" I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together."

God is constantly evolving through His experiment known as life, learning from Himself because otherwise being omnipotent would be boring

QED

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

lmao at all of this

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
lol if you believe in good and evil you're basically at a five-year-old's level of moral reasoning and are also most likely a tremendous oval office

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

God is great

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Corey Plumper posted:

God is great

God is good
Let us thank him for our food

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

BUSH 2112 posted:

lol if you believe in good and evil you're basically at a five-year-old's level of moral reasoning and are also most likely a tremendous oval office

ain't nothin' wrong with raping and murdering, if you know what i mean

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

everythingWasBees posted:

God is good
Let us thank him for our food

RUBADUB DUB, THANKS FOR THE GRUB

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq4uCWtQE24

This video will explain everything.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

kyrie elison do you believe satan is real? or is it just shorthand for rejecting jesus

im atheist, does that automatically make me a satan hailer? however i also consider myself a good person that does many of the thing jesus talked about, like loving your fellow man and doing unto other as they do unto you. do you thimk those good social behaviors are inherently related to jesus?

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Effectronica posted:

ain't nothin' wrong with raping and murdering, if you know what i mean

hey whoa now if you murder or rape then you are sick, no such thing as a wrong act.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Sigh... once again I take up the cross of reminding ppl to Never Rape

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

gently caress the ROW posted:

The fact that you would have to remind some folks about this could be construed as a proof that there isn't any gods.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

But the bible says it's cool under quite a few circumstances so I think I'll be doing all the raping I want to, and god is on my side, so gently caress you.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Also never murder. Funny how people find tons of excuses why it's totally okay to murder this guy...just this once.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Zombie Boat posted:

Also never murder. Funny how people find tons of excuses why it's totally okay to murder this guy...just this once.

Bible says it's ok. I can also take you as a slave if I want to.

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

naem posted:

anime is actually p good though

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Bitcoin is the currency of the future.

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

There are rare instances in which even the act of rape can in fact be justified. Here are four off the top of my head:

1. As punisment for a false accusation of rape in which the punishment has already been meted out.

Suppose Heather has a crush on Dick, a man with suitably Freudian moniker. Heather hits on Dick, but Dick takes no notice of her. In reality, Dick wants nothing to do with Heather. Heather, after realizing this, plots revenge. She goes to a bar and lies to the tough guys there "I was raped! Dick did it!"

The mob, riled up, surrounds Dick and beats him to death, despite Dick's pleas. They leave, while Heather examines the corpse. Unbeknownst to her, a big black man was watching the entire ordeal, from the accusation to the beating.

"I saw what you did," says the black man, "and now you're gonna get what's coming to you". It would be that man's moral right to rape the living poo poo out of that worthless oval office.

Alternatively, suppose after the beating, Dick gets back up, but the hemmoraging in his brain leaves him only five minutes to live. Dick too would have the right to rape her within the remaining timeframe of his life. Since he was punished for a crime he didn't do, he might as well commit it.

2. As retribution for a previously committed rape.

Suppose there's this really dorky kid. Every day a hot bombshell of a babe torments him in school. Rubbing up against him, grabbig his balls and cock, saying she wants him. This drives him to the point of lustful insanity, and he wants no more of it.

The kid, eager to get revenge, enlists the help of a friend. The friend will be on the lookout, while he makes his move.

The girl comes in and starts harassing him.

"Come on baby, I want that hot cock up my pulsating pussy." she says.

"You're wish is my comand, ma'am" replies the kid, as he physically throws himself upon his assailant, assailing her in return. He presses up against her, copping a feel, rubbing. When he has satisfied himself, he stops, much to the horror of the girl.

This too is an act of justifiable rape. It is akin to a kidnapped victim strangling his kidnapper with the very ropes used to tie him up. This also happened in real life. I was the friend who did the lookout.

3. As punishment for a revealing form of dress.

Suppose there's this girl, let's call her Sarah. Sarah lives a rotten lifestyle. She swears at her parents, drinks, does drugs, goes to parties, and gets hosed up. Worst of all, she dresses like a total slut, but only lets popular guys gently caress her.

One day at a party full of drugged up scumbags, she passes out on the sofa. A scumbag teenager takes advantage of her. While the act of raping her would be wrong, considering the lifestyle she leads, it would also serve as a wake up call to her as well as her getting her just deserts. Therefore, in a sense, raping her would be justified.

4. As a last recourse to save the human race from extinction.

There is a nuclear war. The survivors are divided into two groups. 10,000 men, and 10,000 nuns (alternatively, 10,000 militant man-hating lesbians). The only way to save the human race is through the act of vaginal intercourse. But there's a catch. the nuns/lesbians do not want to have sex. And they are adamant.

Therefore, to save the human race, the only viable option would be for the 10,000 men to rape the 10,000 women, preferably tying them down so that multiple children could be administered.

Though a woman's sexual and reproductive rights are sacred, they pale in comparison to the survival to the human race.

I hope you enjoyed this dissertation, and I hope it generates some intelligent, profound discussion.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

.lnk to the past posted:

There are rare instances in which even the act of rape can in fact be justified. Here are four off the top of my head:

1. As punisment for a false accusation of rape in which the punishment has already been meted out.

Suppose Heather has a crush on Dick, a man with suitably Freudian moniker. Heather hits on Dick, but Dick takes no notice of her. In reality, Dick wants nothing to do with Heather. Heather, after realizing this, plots revenge. She goes to a bar and lies to the tough guys there "I was raped! Dick did it!"

The mob, riled up, surrounds Dick and beats him to death, despite Dick's pleas. They leave, while Heather examines the corpse. Unbeknownst to her, a big black man was watching the entire ordeal, from the accusation to the beating.

"I saw what you did," says the black man, "and now you're gonna get what's coming to you". It would be that man's moral right to rape the living poo poo out of that worthless oval office.

Alternatively, suppose after the beating, Dick gets back up, but the hemmoraging in his brain leaves him only five minutes to live. Dick too would have the right to rape her within the remaining timeframe of his life. Since he was punished for a crime he didn't do, he might as well commit it.

Suppose there's this really dorky kid. Every day a hot bombshell of a babe torments him in school. Rubbing up against him, grabbig his balls and cock, saying she wants him. This drives him to the point of lustful insanity, and he wants no more of it.

The kid, eager to get revenge, enlists the help of a friend. The friend will be on the lookout, while he makes his move.

"You're wish is my comand, ma'am" replies the kid, as he physically throws himself upon his assailant, assailing her in return. He presses up against her, copping a feel, rubbing. When he has satisfied himself, he stops, much to the horror of the girl.

This too is an act of justifiable rape. It is akin to a kidnapped victim strangling his kidnapper with the very ropes used to tie him up. This also happened in real life. I was the friend who did the lookout.

Suppose there's this girl, let's call her Sarah. Sarah lives a rotten lifestyle. She swears at her parents, drinks, does drugs, goes to parties, and gets hosed up. Worst of all, she dresses like a total slut, but only lets popular guys gently caress her.

One day at a party full of drugged up scumbags, she passes out on the sofa. A scumbag teenager takes advantage of her. While the act of raping her would be wrong, considering the lifestyle she leads, it would also serve as a wake up call to her as well as her getting her just deserts. Therefore, in a sense, raping her would be justified.

There is a nuclear war. The survivors are divided into two groups. 10,000 men, and 10,000 nuns (alternatively, 10,000 militant man-hating lesbians). The only way to save the human race is through the act of vaginal intercourse. But there's a catch. the nuns/lesbians do not want to have sex. And they are adamant.

Therefore, to save the human race, the only viable option would be for the 10,000 men to rape the 10,000 women, preferably tying them down so that multiple children could be administered.

Though a woman's sexual and reproductive rights are sacred, they pale in comparison to the survival to the human race.

I hope you enjoyed this dissertation, and I hope it generates some intelligent, profound discussion.

After reading that post I feel violated at the basest level

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

SirEvelynTremble posted:

After reading that post I feel violated at the basest level

but was it justified?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

.lnk to the past posted:

but was it justified?

effortposts are never justified ;)

as for rape apologetics I won't get involved

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

.lnk to the past posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubbbNj0ZpA4

Mad Lupine
Feb 18, 2011

all the things you said
running through my head

.lnk to the past posted:

Where the gently caress are you posting from, loving Saudi Arabia?!

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

babypolis posted:

kyrie elison do you believe satan is real? or is it just shorthand for rejecting jesus

im atheist, does that automatically make me a satan hailer? however i also consider myself a good person that does many of the thing jesus talked about, like loving your fellow man and doing unto other as they do unto you. do you thimk those good social behaviors are inherently related to jesus?

Yes, Satan is real. As I said in my first post, if you respect Jesus then you are "one of the good ones." I do think good social behaviors are inherently related to Jesus because Jesus is God and all good flows from God.

Mad Lupine
Feb 18, 2011

all the things you said
running through my head

Kyrie eleison posted:

Yes, Satan is real. As I said in my first post, if you respect Jesus then you are "one of the good ones." I do think good social behaviors are inherently related to Jesus because Jesus is God and all good flows from God.

Jesus said this was a bad thread. I know He was Jesus cause He told me so.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Kyrie eleison posted:

"One of the good ones." So you're a religion racist.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Kyrie eleison posted:

lol, figures

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

TheJoker138 posted:

When the Rapture comes, you can be one of them House Souls.

The Elect are going to need tending to.

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Kyrie eleison posted:

You are a retarded child. Your revenge fantasy will never come true, and you'll slip into oblivion finally realizing that you wasted your life believing in things that don't exist. Every second that you spend considering Satan or Jesus to be real figures is a second of your life that you've utterly wasted and that you'll never get back.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

splifyphus posted:

remember those good and evil things that you're so obsessed with now? those black and white categories are byproducts of our psychology and in my experience vanish completely if you play close enough attention to reality. christianity is an ancient thought pattern though, and when it spawned most people in that part of the world still thought this way. turns out that once a human brain starts spinnning a certain way though, it's very painful and time consuming to make it spin any different.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_the_Apostle

TheJoker138 posted:

corrupt produce is not judged by outward appearance, as "function" toiling to perfect the form of superficial appearance is most commonly employed by the enemy as subterfuge to appeal to the vain and shallow. a leaded gold-plated drinking vessel may glimmer ouward, but woe to he who perchance imbibes with a thirst for strong drink.

.lnk to the past posted:

tl;dr

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

BUSH 2112 posted:

You are a retarded child. Your revenge fantasy will never come true, and you'll slip into oblivion finally realizing that you wasted your life believing in things that don't exist. Every second that you spend considering Satan or Jesus to be real figures is a second of your life that you've utterly wasted and that you'll never get back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEOlirnKjTw

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider
Hail Gay Satan! Hail Gay Satan! Hail Gay Satan! Hail Gay Satan! Hail Gay Satan! Hail Gay Satan! Hail Gay Satan! Hail Gay Satan!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYdJZgkJ9SI

Hail Gay Satan! Hail Gay Satan! Hail Gay Satan! Hail Gay Satan! Hail Gay Satan! Hail Gay Satan! Hail Gay Satan! Hail Gay Satan!

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Things Satanists actually believe:

Don't loving rape people

Don't loving kill people

Be a kind person

Hail Satan

Must love dogs

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER