Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!
TINA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
did we miss chael and vitor?

edit: i am the guy laughing at crashing a car into the airport

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Tina please interpret the answer that you were trying to give to us in the first place.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!
Why do they even ask these questions? Can't someone just fax them their criminal records?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Agent Tough Juice posted:

Because they can still compel him to pay them money. Lots of money.

I like this Francisco fellow. He has a nice smile.

What authority do they have to do that if he no longer fights? Honestly curious.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I'm dying over here.

"He's saying he crashed his car into Ft.Lauderdale airport."

"The charge is literally crashing a car into a federal airport in a suicide attempt after his brothers had been killed."

I would move to approve, Mr. Chairman.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

SUPER NEAT TOY posted:

did we miss chael and vitor?

Not yet.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I'm dying over here.

"He's saying he crashed his car into Ft.Lauderdale airport."

"The charge is literally crashing a car into a federal airport in a suicide attempt after his brothers had been killed."

I would move to approve, Mr. Chairman.

"Sooooo... you're ready to fight then? Ok good."

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

I want to watch these all the time every day even if there are no funny haired or no-balled UFC men on the agenda.

Edit: "How have you been training?"
"Well, I moved to Nevada."

Agent Tough Juice fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Jul 23, 2014

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

*Boxer applying for license over the phone is coherent and has used the word "precedence" in a sentence without incurring bodily harm.*

*NSAC commissioners dive over eachother in order to move for approval*

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
THIS IS BULLSHIT the last hearing was free on ufc.tv and this one i have to pay for???

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

this is how they get you

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Triticum Guzzler posted:

THIS IS BULLSHIT the last hearing was free on ufc.tv and this one i have to pay for???

Just log in, poo poo's free behind the "login wall" or whatever you could call that.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Worth it, man. We even get bored reaction shots to the action from Vitor every so often.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
I like the boxer currently on the line, as he doesn't sound like a complete retard.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:

Triticum Guzzler posted:

It wasn't free, they just hosed up at the beginning and it was open to people if they didn't refresh the page.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

ChampRamp posted:

It wasn't free, they just hosed up at the beginning and it was open to people if they didn't refresh the page.

this is absolutely terrorism

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

They keep saying Vitor is next, but now he actually is next according to the agenda.

Hurry up and just give this guy the rubber stamp.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Nice to see a prominent member of the MMA media like Jeremy Botter dressed up in his finest t-shirt and shorts for an official hearing.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

-Atom- posted:

I like the boxer currently on the line, as he doesn't sound like a complete retard.

This one gets a pass easy. The suicidal MMA fighter I have no idea why they approved him.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i see in my records you are in a rancor?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

coconono posted:

This one gets a pass easy. The suicidal MMA fighter I have no idea why they approved him.

This guy is not getting anything I would at this point call an easy pass.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

No suicide-attempts involving car crashes? No priors? Solid training program? Experienced boxing trainer speaking on his behalf? Solid arguments to fight?

Yeah, let's go into deliberation, I don't think giving this guy a license is responsible.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Duzzy Funlop posted:

This guy is not getting anything I would at this point call an easy pass.

I'm fuckin gobsmacked.

Dude is not getting a rubber stamp approval.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

WE ARE LIIIIIVE

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Here we go.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
someone yell at him

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Can we get some FightMetric stats on Vitor and Chael's blood?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Vitor is using the classic reduce the commission to a drooling mass by saying lots of words.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

I'm getting the impression that he didn't write these statements. Let's have him read his tweets.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
'I can't explain why I failed an earlier test, but I am sure there is a good reason'

edit why he is crying

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

What. the. gently caress.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Holy loving christ, he's crying

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

A 10% levy on BAKED GOODS?!

Ahahahaha that crying

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

HES CRYING

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Having planned to weep in mid-statement, Chael silently curses in the background.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
this is vitor's greatest performance

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Vitor's fake crying loving owned

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

Triticum Guzzler posted:

this is vitor's greatest performance

They need to add it to the UFC PPV opening right after he gets kicked in the face by Anderson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
remember a short time ago when vitor said he was taking daily shots, but now he said he was only taking 2 a week. Hmm.

• Locked thread