Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

A 10% levy on BAKED GOODS?!

This boxer better hope he doesn't fight jon jones

Intel&Sebastian posted:

For those of us reading the liveblog, did Vitor call a commish his best friend or was it the other way around?

Sweet jesus I want a NSAC job :(

Other way around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Motion-for-motion bestest friend of NSAC: Vitor Belfort

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Vitor loves all their faces.

Now we have a rubber stamp for a guy with a hole in his eye.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

For those of us reading the liveblog, did Vitor call a commish his best friend or was it the other way around?

Sweet jesus I want a NSAC job :(

The chairman called Vitor his best friend after Vitor wept for his friendship

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm personally proud of Vitor Belfort

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

Give us your word that if your vision ever gets blurry as you're being punched in the face you'll give up immediately

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
This boxer guy seems really nice.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!

Detroit_Dogg posted:

This boxer guy seems really nice.

He's no threat to Vitor's open-weight NSAC Friendship Belt

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
referee will be victor dracula

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
All of these guys look like extras from a mafia movie

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
These are surprisingly lighthearted honestly

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Whoever wrote Robert's Rules of Order is spinning in his grave at this point.

robert, iirc

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Camera pans out to show 7th member of the board wearing party shades and a tapout shirt

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Detroit_Dogg posted:

All of these guys look like extras from a mafia movie

Not true, Skip Avansino looks like an anthropomorphic bird.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Request to use kayak dot com to get better prices on airfare and hotel

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
this guy is a better amateur than other amateurs. we must pay him $2200 to go to west virginia immediately.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
baby peed himself

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
so Vitor's punishment is that he has to fight Weidman?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
World Series of Fighting Charitable Tickets motion carries

Imagine being the loving kid at a group home who gets FREE SPORTS TICKETS and has to watch Jon Fitch fight a 3rd tier Gracie

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

-Atom- posted:

so Vitor's punishment is that he has to fight Weidman?

And he has to send the chairman postcards from time to time now too

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Take a looka t this beautiful motherfucking dog.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
This looks like a really really tough job

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Agent Tough Juice posted:

And he has to send the chairman postcards from time to time now too

Hahaha

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Who is this Not Ronda Rousey

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

Are you always going to be accessible to us? What the gently caress

Are they just badgering fighters to be their friends now?

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i work for me

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
We live very similar lifestyles

ahahahaahhahaahahahahahh

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

The commission should just go ahead and start lining up for Mayweather's autograph now

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
That one specific commissioner keeps heaping greater and greater superlatives on the celeb fighters. At this rate he'll finish by blowing Chael as the rest of the board stands up and applauds.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Midnight City posted:

Are they just badgering fighters to be their friends now?

The NSAC is just a bunch of people who want to be friends with athletes but don't want to sell out to Facebook and Twitter.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i recall his uh, good judgment, during many of the uh, fights i believe they call them

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I can not loving wait for Chael to talk about how he was taking it so he could become a father.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I can not loving wait for Chael to talk about how he was taking it so he could become a father.

my balls are inefficient, you see

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
you have been very loyal to nevada

is this fallout: new vegas? is las vegas a fiefdom?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I was gonna have the attorney general read the rules but aw heck you're just the greatest you're going to be great for boxing and you've always been great with Las Vegas and I was born in Las Vegas!

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Is this Mayweather application for ~things~ what one would call a "Dog & Pony Show"?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

jesus christ Floyd's nuts are so deep in their mouths that someone better know the Heimlich manouvre.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Solomonic posted:

That one specific commissioner keeps heaping greater and greater superlatives on the celeb fighters. At this rate he'll finish by blowing Chael as the rest of the board stands up and applauds.

They pretty much did that one of the times Chael was in front of them, he gave a TRT explanation and they literally called him an example other people should follow.

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

So many best friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

My new Co-Best Friend, Floyd Mayweather Jr.

• Locked thread