Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Agent Tough Juice posted:

This game day thread is a failure then. How will I know who Chael is addressing when he's speaking about catastrophic testicle failure?

Which not-judge is he calling "your honor" this time? Everything's a shambles! (Sham balls is also what Chael has)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

-Atom- posted:

I hope they throw the book at Chael and let Vitor headline a stadium show in Brazil.

NSAC gonna NSAC.

In Chael's case, more like NoSAC

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Trast posted:

On one hand I am all for Weidman crushing Vitor and the Brazilian crowd. But on the other hand why should he have to go out of his way to accommodate who has failed one test and had his career all but derailed by a second?

Because Chris Weidman doesn't really seem to care who he fights, where he fights them, or when he fights them.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

It sounds like I'm missing the Event of the Year :(

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Chael fought the law and it's a majority draw :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

As far as not being an insufferable rear end in a top hat and essentially getting a commuted sentence, didn't James Toney basically poo poo-talk the AC (I honestly can't recall if it was Nevada or California) after a positive test and get his suspension reduced?

• Locked thread